• Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    I also received this one .

E-Cigarette Forum <noreply@e-cigarette-forum.com>
    To
    bigbob2322
    Today at 7:44 AM
    E-Cigarette Forum

bigbob2322, XTAR-Bear replied to your conversation at E-Cigarette Forum .

FREE XTAR PB2

Hi Robert,

I am really sorry for this confusing contest. Please trust that you will get the PB2 freely. You don't have to pay a cent at last. What's more, you can get the PB2 charger from Amazon warehouse within 3 days.
    If you really do not want to get the PB2 in this way, I will try my best to apply one for you from China warehouse, but it will take about one month to arrive at your door.
    I really hope you can think about it and do me a favor. I will be appreciated for your help.

Best Regards,
    Justin

lancasterv3

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 7, 2015
    Ok so I went through the process and just received a refund from xtar. I purchased the item for $25.49 and sent the screenshot and PP information at 8:45 PM I just received money in my PP 10:00 PM for $26.91. There was a $1.48 fee from PP that they covered with a 4 cent difference. So basically I paid 4 cents which I am completely fine with. Definitely a different way of doing a contest but definitely came through with there statement. I honestly believe they did it this way to alleviate shipping time. Thank you XTAR for the contest can't wait to try this bad boy out!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

westhc

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 13, 2013
    San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
    I also just received the paypal refund from XSTAR. They were short on the1.48 pp fee by 6 cents so the cost to me was 6 cents. Not a biggy. I don't have Amazon prime so I will not receive the charger until next week. Strange way of handling this but you will get the charger within a week and you will get the refund quickly although there may be a shortage of a few cents. Not sure why the my fee shortage is not the same as @lancasterv3 's. Looking forward to trying the charger.

westhc

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 13, 2013
    San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
    Just heard back on the paypal fee shortage: A very prompt response.

Thanks for letting us know this matter, there might be a very little differences on the floating (exchange) rate and the PP fee algorithm on both side, so the actual amount you received might be lower or higher. Now we have noticed this matter, and we will increase the amount for a little bit to make sure it is totally free for you next time. We think we will cooperate again in the future, and your understand will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

• Informative
    Reactions: Uncle

XTAR-Justin

Registered Wholesaler/manufacturer
    Mar 9, 2012
    China
    www.xtar.cc
    I bought one. It came in vape mail today. Simple, sturdy, feels good in the hand. Not as big as I thought it would be so it's easy to carry around. I've charged a set of vtc5a's so far and it worked as advertised.
    Hi,

Where did you buy the PB2 charger? If you have any problems, please PM me.

Best Regards,
    Justin

bwh79

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 11, 2014
    Oregon
    Just got my refund a few minutes ago. 25.51, when it only cost me 25.49, I made 2c WOOT WOOT! Actually I got 1.5% back on my card when I bought it too, so...38 point something...plus 2, I guess I made a little over 40c on this! (Actually they probably round down on the cash back, so probably 40c exactly.) I should buy a boat :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread