Status
Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
xtar-Bear" data-source="post: 20932581" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
xtar-Bear said:
Hi,

We have another 10 chances to get free PB2 charger in this way. We have chosen the following 10 participants according to the order of the comments.
@gnees, @Dropmyload, @Zipslack, @spacekitty, @Uncle, @denali_41, @whodat2112, @zoiDman@Justin L, @Letitia
If you would like this chance, please PM me for the further process in 48 hours. If you do not contact with me in 48 hours, the chances will move to others.

xtar-Bear" data-source="post: 20926001" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
xtar-Bear said:

Wow... I never knew about this until I got a PM from Zipslack!!!
PM sent...

Thanks!!

Reactions: SnapDragon NY

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Hi,

We have another 10 chances to get free PB2 charger in this way. We have chosen the following 10 participants according to the order of the comments.
@gnees, @Dropmyload, @Zipslack, @spacekitty, @Uncle, @denali_41, @whodat2112, @zoiDman@Justin L, @Letitia
If you would like this chance, please PM me for the further process in 48 hours. If you do not contact with me in 48 hours, the chances will move to others.

@XTAR-Bear . . .

:shock: WOW ! ! ! ECF didn't send "Me" any notice that I was tagged in this thread either . . . :(

Just found out (via a PM) a few minutes ago that I was listed as a Second round Winner ! ! ! :eek:
(Really appreciate the PM @Vinnybagodoughnuts THANK YOU - :thumbs: )

So - I hope I am not too late to accept this prize also . . . :facepalm:

PM Sent . . . :mail:

Last edited:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Let's try this also for those who haven't responded yet to let them know too. . . ;)

@whodat2112, @zoiDman@Justin L, @Letitia

Hey there - might want to check out the previous post . . . It seems you have Won too . . . Just Sayin'. . . ;)

Thanks Uncle. I have already PM-ed Justin. And am waiting to be contacted by Melody.

BTW - I Didn't get an ECF Alert when you Tagged me. Which I should have. So something is Wacky with the ECF Alert System.

• Agree
Reactions: ricks

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
BTW - I Didn't get an ECF Alert when you Tagged me. Which I should have. So something is Wacky with the ECF Alert System.

Yea - There'a got to be problem somewhere . . . However I did get an alert that you liked & quoted "My" post . . . So - I guess the rest of us will just have to wait until @XTAR-Bear responds to our PM's or here in the thread . . . ;)

XTAR-Justin

Registered Wholesaler/manufacturer
Mar 9, 2012
China
www.xtar.cc
Dear All,

Thanks for being interested in XTAR’s chargers. The contest has been ended and all the chances have been given out this time. However, we will have new chances in the near future when we release new products.

Best Regards,

Justin

Last edited by a moderator:

denali_41

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Over Der
Dear All,

Thanks for being interested in XTAR’s chargers. The contest has been ended and all the chances have been given out this time. However, we will have new chances in the near future when we release new products.

Best Regards,

Justin

this mean i missed out ??
alerts aren't working for me either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread