Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
The O.C.
for those that missed out on the $15 Lava Tube blowout a few months back:

$10 vv mod.. available here:
Electronic Cigarette - Starter Kits - LT VV

146.jpg

...and there's a button for a 20% discount on top of that!

mostlyclassics

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just bought four: it never hurts to have backups on top of backups. Thanks for the link!

For those of you who are unfamiliar with LavaTubes, they're pretty decent VV mods. I'd used mine for about a year and only went to Vamos (and my beloved Provari -- strictly for at-home use!) because the tube had gotten somewhat battered looking. It still works fine. The only weak point of the design is the firing button. It's a little cheap and delicate-seeming. But for $10, who cares?

Last edited:

bencooper74

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I had one of those but it had a different brand stamped on, otherwise identical. I paid about $40 for mine. But, it only lasted me 3 months and it was not my main PV. I only used it once in a while. Terrible quality, honestly I think $15 is about $10 too much for that.

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
Well... I got an email today letting me know that my order I placed for the 2 Lava Tubes was out of stock. That their site had an error.

Did anyone else that ordered these get an email as well?

I was offered a refund or store credit... I just went and dug and found other stuff but geeze I didn't need anything else from that site... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread