10 years for my Wife and I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
July 2010 was our vaping Anniversary. It was pretty tough at first with the equipment back then. I spent big bucks on Atomizers, Juice and blue foam.Lol How do feel now ? We feel great!! I still use silica. My wife loves her diketones.

We all know that vaping saves lungs and lives. It’s really a shame that the FDA is killing the industry. Wish vaping was mainstream starting back in 1960. Imagine how many lives would have been saved.
We stocked up pretty good, but nothing lasts forever. I made some good internet friends here too. Some that are not on the forums anymore, I still talk to. It was a great journey. Hope we still have many more years.

Vape On,
Jimi D.

Hdivr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
Rolla MO
Things are so much easier now......with better equipment. I remember having to drip constantly on 306 attys.

Nowadays I just fill up a 5ml tank once per day. Unflavored at about 35 watts. A coil can last me 3 months so I only have to invest about $10.00 a year in coils. I bought a liter of 100mg nic about 2 years ago. Still over 2/3 left. Probably got it down to 5 cents a day rather than $5.00 a pack for stinkies.

I buy a new mod about every 2 years or so. Internal battery. You should see my stash box!!!!! 18650's, chargers, flavors, mechs, cotton and wire etc. Haven't touch any of those in over a year. LOL

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
July 2010 was our Vaping Anniversary. It was pretty tough at first with the equipment back then. I spent big bucks on Atomizers, Juice and blue foam.Lol How do feel now ? We feel great!! I still use silica. My wife loves her diketones.

We all know that vaping saves lungs and lives. It’s really a shame that the FDA is killing the industry. Wish vaping was mainstream starting back in 1960. Imagine how many lives would have been saved.
We stocked up pretty good, but nothing lasts forever. I made some good internet friends here too. Some that are not on the forums anymore, I still talk to. It was a great journey. Hope we still have many more years.

Vape On,
Jimi D.
Congratulations! We're seven months behind you, silica too!

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Things are so much easier now......with better equipment. I remember having to drip constantly on 306 attys.

Nowadays I just fill up a 5ml tank once per day. Unflavored at about 35 watts. A coil can last me 3 months so I only have to invest about $10.00 a year in coils. I bought a liter of 100mg nic about 2 years ago. Still over 2/3 left. Probably got it down to 5 cents a day rather than $5.00 a pack for stinkies.

I buy a new mod about every 2 years or so. Internal battery. You should see my stash box!!!!! 18650's, chargers, flavors, mechs, cotton and wire etc. Haven't touch any of those in over a year. LOL
I enjoy a vw sqounk mod with a mtl digiflavor ETNA rda. My wife won’t let her Provari and Atomic RDA go :D

Reactions: dedi

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
I broke out the 3 mm FT braided silica and threaded it into my 2.7 mm twisted SS430 contact coil using a straw that was slit, ripped and rolled to feed it through. It works excellent.
silica (2).JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread