100% VG Nic supplier for doubler

Status
Not open for further replies.

dchest02

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Muskegon, MI
I'm just wondering where you would recommend to buy 100% VG nic juice for mixing with TV AC 100% PG doubler. I've been searching the forum, and have a couple of good candidates, but I kind of wanted an expert opinion.

Looking to end up with 24 mg nic in about 30 ml of juice. I've got the calculator in the sticky, now I just need to find a good supplier for the nic.

Thanx in advance

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I would actually steer clear of anyone offering 100% VG nic juice, IMHO. VG is a humectant. It not only draws moisture in from the air, but draws oxygen in as well. Nicotine is a highly perishable substance. Oxygen is a sworn enemy of nicotine. The only way you're going to get nicotine to play nicely with VG is loading it up with chemicals that prevent it from going bad QUICK! Knowing this, would you really want someone offering 100% VG Nic juice?

As for a recommendation, also quite honestly, we've kind of kept our mind on what we do, so I don't really know where to refer you to, but there are DROVES of suppliers on ECF, I'm sure you'll find something.

dchest02

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Muskegon, MI
In that case how would you recommend I proceed? I am trying to obtain 24 mg of nicotine, and buying a 4 oz. doubler seems the way to go. I just figured that it would be easiest to order a 100% PG doubler, then mix that with a 100% VG nic juice. Maybe a 50/50 mix from you, then a 50/50 nic juice. I guess it would be easiest to ask you what you recommend.

Zaratoughda

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2011
NE Pennsylvania
To be honest, I am doing this route (freezing the 100 mg nic that I am not using), but am just an 8 mg or 16 mg user.

With the 16 mg nic it means 1/6th (approximately) of the 100 mg nic in a batch and, with the 8 mg it means 10% or so more TV juice and, you can taste the difference in the greater percentage of TV juice.

If you go with 100 mg nic and want to go at 24 mg, you are gonna be mixing in 24% of the nic juice and just 76% of the TV juice and that is gonna make a significant impact on how much flavor you get.

So, if you wanna do 24 mg you are probably best going with the regular TV nic... it has the flavor in there not just the nic.

I have been thinking of sending an email to Geoff suggesting that he add 'USA made' nic as an option, with whatever increase in price this would mean (this is possible now just over the last year), but at low nic I am fine so haven't done that.

So, I guess this post qualfies as having made that suggestion.

Z

P.S. Oh yeah, I am using 100% PG with the nic.. no VG... though I get my TV EJ with 10% VG.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread