Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
I'm about to try my hand at DIY juice and want to know how different mixes effect dry mouth. 100% PG doesn't bother me except for the dry mouth. I use Biotene products and they work but it's an extra step (and expense) that may be avoided w/ other juice ratios?

So, for those that have used/use different ratios, how do they compare w/ this factor? Specific ratios if any would be helpful.

alamor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2011
idaho
I vape both 50/50 and 60PG/40VG. The latter dries me out more, but I've increased my water intake a lot so it doesn't bother me anymore

That is also my preffered ratio. 50/50 and 60/40 pg/vg. For me, I get the feeling of smoking without the scratchy TH and great vapor. It's the closest thing to really smoking without killing myself.

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
I vape both 50/50 and 60PG/40VG. The latter dries me out more, but I've increased my water intake a lot so it doesn't bother me anymore.

Thanks, I'll try some 50/50 when I get my supplies. I drink a LOT of water but find it doesn't help much w/ the dry mouth, dry throat yes, but that's me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread