Status
Not open for further replies.

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
I saw this post on the suppliers forum earlier today, and this vendor is offering 50% off your entire order right now. I noticed several people who have been considering the Twist over the past few days on this sub-forum, so I figured I would share. I've neve purchased from this vendor, but they do have the Twist, and a lot of other products.

Here is a link: Ego Twist Battery

The coupon code is elec50

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
It was a decent deal, 50% off makes it seem better than it was, they have a high flat shipping rate that brought the price back up if you were just buying a single lowish cost item like the twist, for multiple items it could have been a pretty good deal.

Both vapors-choice and vapingme have the twist at a great price and I know vapingme has a coupon code if you look around, vapors-choice might also, didn't check. Either one of those with a single twist will be real close to the price at electosmoke at 50% off after you include the higher shipping rate.

Neya

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
MA
It was a decent deal, 50% off makes it seem better than it was, they have a high flat shipping rate that brought the price back up if you were just buying a single lowish cost item like the twist, for multiple items it could have been a pretty good deal.

Both vapors-choice and vapingme have the twist at a great price and I know vapingme has a coupon code if you look around, vapors-choice might also, didn't check. Either one of those with a single twist will be real close to the price at electosmoke at 50% off after you include the higher shipping rate.

I was only going to jump cause it seemed spectacular. Upon checkout I wouldve bailed if s&h evened it out to other vendors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread