100g tactile switch from madvapes, wiring question

Status
Not open for further replies.

dattmavis19

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
Clemson, SC
www.facebook.com
I'm wanting to use the metal 100g tactile switch from madvapes in my next mod, an old aftermarket gearshift. It says something about wiring it in mosfet or it will fry. What does this mean? Can someone provide a diagram?

It's probably going to be a VV mod, using the chip madvapes sells. If not, I will make it 5v. I mainly want to make it a bottomfeeder, but i think there will be plenty of room for the vv chip too, maybe even the mini-usb breakout for charging.

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
Haha so true. i've been planning a few since i started vaping, but now that i've proven to myself i can make one...

Be careful. It is addicting. My addiction started off by getting an adapter to use 510 atties on my v4l batteries. Now, I have 3 copper tube mods, a laser pointer mod, a mod that used to be nose hair trimmers, and 4 box mods. No VV's yet, but the various mods range in voltage from 3.2-7.5. I did my first mod just 2 weeks ago.

Robert T

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2010
Lake City, Florida
I'm wanting to use the metal 100g tactile switch from madvapes in my next mod, an old aftermarket gearshift. It says something about wiring it in mosfet or it will fry. What does this mean? Can someone provide a diagram?

It's probably going to be a VV mod, using the chip madvapes sells. If not, I will make it 5v. I mainly want to make it a bottomfeeder, but i think there will be plenty of room for the vv chip too, maybe even the mini-usb breakout for charging.

If you're going with the Mad Vapes 5 volt or VV then you're good with that switch, both regulators have control pins.

Robert

dattmavis19

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
Clemson, SC
www.facebook.com
If you're going with the Mad Vapes 5 volt or VV then you're good with that switch, both regulators have control pins.

Robert

Word, thats good to know, i woulda ended up buying two, and then ".......... where the hell does this go?"

Would i just wire the switch in regularly with the VV module or do i need to follow that diagram?

And whats up with these touch switches? i'd like one, but i dont want one of these "2 nail heads beside each other" ones. Plus the case for this mod is billet aluminum. Is there a touch switch i can buy somewhere, like on the Saber Touch?

outofjuice

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2011
USA, MI
i guess it would go like this...
5vwctl.jpg
i think.... >.>
well thats how it would be wired to the reg... but the rest may be wrong lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread