Status
Not open for further replies.

partyannimal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
Near Jim Thorpe, PA, USA
On 12-26-2013 I ordered an innokin iTaste v3 (my first vv/vw) and a few other things. It shipped fast even considering the holiday lag, and I was just settling into getting used to my new toys when I lost the life of my v3. :cry:

I promptly ordered another, but they only had the black in stock. I noticed this morning that the order hadn't been prepared yet, so I left a message saying I would have preferred the white like my first one that died and that if they happen to get more in before shipping my order, I would like them to send a white or at least chameleon instead.

I went a little while ago to see if they had shipped it yet, and if they got my message. I was overjoyed!
Not only was I elated to see a tracking #, but Eric replied that they had indeed gotten another shipment that wasn't stocked on the site yet. They swapped the black one I had ordered with a white one AND he sent another message to tell me that they sent a return envelope for me to send them the one that died and they'd replace it!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these guys!
Fast shipping, amazing prices, and great communication! Need I say more?

partyannimal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
Near Jim Thorpe, PA, USA
I logged into my account this morning to see if they got the v3 that I returned. They got it, and already created a new order to ship me the replacement v3. :thumbs:
I sent another message to see if they could send me the chameleon this time instead, but I was apparently too late because when I checked again the order status was changed to shipped. Oh well, I suppose someone with luck like me can never have too many look-alike backups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread