Status
Not open for further replies.

ninfreak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
burkesville, kentucky
zen just closed on his house he put an offer on in january.....hes moving, plus there was vapercon last week(he sold hundreds of things there but no z-atties), finishing the bams for the rest of us waiting, on monday he is sending out a couple hundred cobalts and sidewinders, plus he has a full time job, could you squeeze in all that in your schedule?

i think the man has taken on way too many items(8+different items), but if you knew how zens mind works you would understand the insanity

Shaitaan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Syracuse, NY
and riverboat you seem awefully hateful towards zen....there are now well over 1.5k zen items in the world yet you seem to think that none ever get released. you do know that at least 4-5 hundred zaps exist right? that is a hell of a lot for one man to do

agreed.... Zen~'s busy schedule does consist of a daily 9-5 job, moving into his new home (also including his new APV workshop @ said new home), and first and foremost, taking care of problems found with already built units that peeps bought at VC and getting out existing 'pre-orders' of the BAM which is months behind date (thx to anodizing problems)...everything else will fall into place very shortly...

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
and riverboat you seem awefully hateful towards zen....there are now well over 1.5k zen items in the world yet you seem to think that none ever get released. you do know that at least 4-5 hundred zaps exist right? that is a hell of a lot for one man to do

I have nothing against Zen..4-5 hundred ZAPs? Provape sold over 3 hundred of them, I should know I bought one...I loved it/I hated it-due to its weight and size.. I sold it after 1 week at a fair price, below retail(at a loss)... Better it went to a good home then sit on my desk unused... What I didnt like seeing were ZAPs on the classifieds that were being sold for well over retail. I think some people bought them just to turn a profit ... The only reason I made the comment "not until after the first of the year" was because of how slow its been to produce ZEN's products... I know about the wait game, Ive been waiting for a Shockwave for 5 months now, but I dont mind- at least I will get one.. And a Darwin, I gave up on.. Not every company can be like Provape, they seem to be able to keep up with their demand......... How many Provaris are out there?

Last edited:

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
Aaaand once again its pushed back, 12/15/12, i thought this would happen w/ mike losing power during the frankenstorm and all so i bought one on the classies for my gfs bday gift. I really wanted to get both of mine from Provape, they are an awesome company who stands up for their customers and has never done me wrong, but my work schedule is hectic and i couldnt do the clicking war to grab one the first time, and this time i needed one in time for the 12th (gf's bday) If i hadnt known that and waited till the 9th or whatever it was to get one for her and saw it pushed back once again i would not be happy, and either would she.

One bit of good news is that when mike gets done w/ the vapercon zenesis repairs, fixes and ships out the bams then ships out the new cobalts, sw's and ss zen's to *insert vendor here* somewhere in the near future after all that he plans on making as many as 200 zaps a week to make them as accessible as he can. So if you really want one of these, dont give up because they really are all that, and worth waiting for, and if you dont want to wait theres always the classies if you can find one in good condition for $150.

• sent from a dumb iphone so please excuse errors/mishaps

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
I bet you wont see any till the first of the year.......

you may be right, it might take him that long to get all the stuff done that he needs to get done, but like I said after he finishes all his NTD stuff he plans on turning out ~200 of these bad boys a week so if you wait, you will get one....

... that is, if the world doesnt end on dec 21 (the day before my bday :unsure: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread