Status
Not open for further replies.

gjustin79

Coil Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Oceanside, CA, USA
Just like the title says. I am running a 2.9ohm Kanger T3S at 4.5V.

When firing my Vision Spinner, it will sometimes "pulse" on and off (rarely). The light goes off too. It'll come back on and fire the atty again in less than a second.

I am thinking the button itself is just wearing out, cause sometimes it doesn't fire at all unless I wiggle my thumb around it while holding it down.

My spinner is only 1.5months old.

Thoughts anyone?

Last edited:

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
if only a month and a half, contact supplier and see about warranty...could be defected

make sure that you aren't over tightening tanks on them or charger...make sure tank not leaking onto battery...

there is a built in cut off when chain vaping to assure no accidently over nic'ing

but since you said sometimes it doesn't fire at all, seems to be defect....if you explain to the supplier they may replace it.

gjustin79

Coil Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Oceanside, CA, USA
Just realized the actual battery connection (the metal part that connects to the black rubber finish on the spinner) was way out. I could actually see light from the button shining out through the sides lol. I don't know how it got loose. I have dropped it a few times. Haven't had a problem since. I want to say my flavor and vapor production have increased too but it could be wishful thinking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread