118 days analog free

Status
Not open for further replies.

eugene33

Jun 17, 2013
North Carolina
Awesome! Are you still fighting urges or are you in the zone now?

It's not a daily struggle anymore. It still happens but I quickly remind myself that I've come WAY too far to revert back. I can no longer be around a lot of smoke. My throat becomes severely iratated, my sinuses feel like they are packed with concrete, and I get a headache that last 2 days. I went to a small bar over the weekend out of town with a few friends and family. Thought I'd die making the 500 mile trip back home the next day. I was miserable. My dad smokes and the car ride was horrific. I'm really ashamed I put my wife and daughter through that turmoil for so many years.

shaneruss

Sep 19, 2013
Ohio
That's awesome eugene33. It's been 8 days since my last cig. I actually lit one after 5 days without (both batteries dead) and it tasted like crap lol. I put it out after one drag and just waited for a battery to charge. My wife and I drove to NC a couple of weeks ago to see my son at Camp Geiger, 12 hrs in a rental car. I did smoke a few Reds but stayed with my Evod 90% of the time. I smoked for close to 30 yrs... I thought I would never be able to quit, niether did my family lol. I think buying that Evod starter kit was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I am off tonight to Altsmoke here in Columbus to buy an Itaste V3 and get my wife started on the Evod!!

DebbM

Verified Member
Jul 20, 2013
Redondo Beach, CA
Just a quick update, haven't been on here in awhile. I am now 118 days analog free. Haven't had a single puff since the day I laid them down. Best of luck to everyone making the switch, you can do it.

Thanks so much for posting this and congratulations! For some reason, today is a bad day for urges for me but your 118 days is motivating!

Seapup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2013
Virginia, USA
Congrats Eugene!
clap2.GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread