The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

12 Day of Christmas - Day 11

Discussion in 'Freedom Smoke USA' started by Automaton, Dec 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Automaton

Automaton Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 23, 2010
    US
    Welcome to Day 11 everyone! Today's sale is 20% off all Tobacco Juices. The discount code is "day11." Have fun. :)

2. BigJohnJ

BigJohnJ Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 25, 2010
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    David stated that Wyatt Earp would be back in stock this Thursday (Today). Will it be back online in time for this fantastic sale?

3. VanderVape

VanderVape Moved On

Nov 17, 2010
    Wyoming
    You all are killing me! I hate being broke with all these goodies being posted.

4. Free2BMe

Free2BMe Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2010
    IL
    I'm hoping so. I'd like to stock up on some tobaccos.

5. Automaton

Automaton Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 23, 2010
    US
    Unfortunately our shipment hasn't arrived yet and we won't be in stock of Wyatt Earp until next week.

6. TexasT

TexasT Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Jul 7, 2010
    East Texas
    OOOkay MistressNomad, I got this all figured out now! Aha! I'm glad I'm smart!

So, with this sale today on the tobacco juices, his means the Great Big Sale on 120ml bottles of everything will be TOMORROW!!! RIGHT??? You don't have to answer right now, just shake your head "Yes!" I know we have to keep it secret. Humm, I wonder if this might be on WikiLeaks ... have to check that out.

This is the one I've been waiting for! And I won't tell anybody! I just hate fooling with all those little, bitty bottles. I like big trucks, big tractors, big women and big bottles of juice.

7. house mouse

house mouse Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2010
    BFE
    My son has had an extremely hard time finding a juice he likes. We got a sample of oRYental 4 in the last order I made and wonder of wonders he likes it. I would like to order him some more but the sample he received doesn't list the PG/VG ratio on it. Is there a stock mixture you send out in samples? If there is, might I know what the ratio is so that I can replace the sample exactly as it was sent? I don't want to mess up the ratios since he's liking this one as is.

8. Free2BMe

Free2BMe Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2010
    IL
    The small sampler bottles come in 50/50 ratio. :)

9. house mouse

house mouse Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2010
    BFE

Thanks for the info!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.