12 Day of Christmas Sale - Day 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
Welcome to the last day of the 12 Days of Christmas Sale, everyone. Thanks so much for your enthusiasm and participation.

Today's sale is 40% off 60ml and 120ml bottles of juice. Please DO NOT order any other sizes of juice in your order!! Hardware is fine, but we can't process the sale for you if you buy bottles of juice in sizes other than 60ml and 120ml.

The coupon code is "day12." Happy Vaping!

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
Ya know, I have heard people say that larger bottles do take a bit longer to steep. By the time I get a large bottle, though, it's typically when I'm half-way through a 30ml, so it has time to age before I even have to touch it. I've never opened up a big bottle and started vaping it right away.

With 60ml+ bottles, I sometimes take off the cap and let it breath a bit. They have no dripper top, so they get plenty of air. Then when I put the cap back on, I give it a really good shake. And I just do that whenever I think to do it. You do notice the smell changing significantly over a couple weeks.

VanderVape

Moved On
Nov 17, 2010
Wyoming
Aha!! I knew today would be the day of the SALE I've been waiting for, but 40% is a much better Sale than even what I had hoped for!! This is wonderful!!

Thank you FSUSA. This Sale is a really nice Christmas present!

Merry Christmas!

Whatcha buyin me T?

We gotta wait till tomorrow afternoon before we can place another order for juices. :)

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
dang I cant pass this one up....thx guys! happy holidays! i dont even need juice yet but cant pass this sale up!!!

also had to throw in a 5ml bottle of Hypnotic Mist to see what all you fools are raving about :)

JD - Please be sure to order the smaller bottle in a different order!! As I said in the original post, we can't process the code for you if you have smaller bottles in your order. It has to be 60ml or 120ml.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
They are out of a few flavors because a shipment of flavorings from FlavourArt got delayed. I know that Hopscotch and Wyatt Earp are 2 of the flavors that they are out of stock on. If you don't see it on the site, they don't have it. I think that they are expecting to be restocked by early next week. Sorry.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Don't forget if you need to make 2 seperate orders (1 for 60s and 120s and 1 for any other size) please make the orders back to back and use the item combined shipping on the second order so that you don't pay shipping twice. Make a note in the comments of 2nd order that it is order 2 of 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread