The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

12 Days of Christmas - Day 10

Discussion in 'Freedom Smoke USA' started by Automaton, Dec 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Automaton

Automaton Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 23, 2010
    US
    Welcome to Day 10!

Today's sale is buy 5 samplers, and get 5 samplers free. They must be different flavors, so if there's something you wanted to try, now's the time! We have hundreds of flavors, so get your samplers now. :)

The code is "day10." You would put 10 samplers of different flavors in your cart, and then apply the code.

Happy vaping!

2. k5blazer

k5blazer Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 1, 2010
    Fredericksburg, VA
  3. Automaton

Jun 23, 2010
    US
    One set of 10 samplers per order, please. :) Obviously you can order other things besides samplers. The code will only apply to samplers.

4. les017

les017 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2010
    Hacienda Heights, CA
    Thank you Mistress and thank you FSUSA!!! But so far it looks like the code is only good for 25% off of the samplers, not B1G1. Anyone else see the same thing? ............... please disregard

5. Automaton

Jun 23, 2010
    US
    Fixed! Sorry about that.

6. les017

les017 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2010
    Hacienda Heights, CA
    lol pretty cool that you can fix things almost as fast as I can whine about them!! Thanks again, great kicker to try some new stuff

7. guitardedmark

guitardedmark Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 20, 2010
    Minneapolis, MN
    Great deal! Order incoming :)

8. salemgold

salemgold ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 5, 2010
    South Carolina
    Wow! Great time to order some samples for a friend. Or for myself.:D

9. IndustrialAction

IndustrialAction Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2010
    Northern VA
    I just got a sweet hook-up on this! I've been dying to try some of these flavors, thanks crew!

10. mauisun

mauisun Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

make sure you folks pick only 10, and they have to all be different. don't grab any more samplers other then the 10. you can grab other fluids or hardware or whatever but check your counts on the samplers and keep them at 10 :)
    David

11. Nixsdaddy

Nixsdaddy Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2010
    Bessemer City, NC
    Crap! What a time to be out of money! LMAO

12. Jiggity-J

Jiggity-J Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 4, 2010
    Long Beach, Ca
    Trying to find a way to make another order with FSUSA and this was it, haha. Good deal. Now I have 2 orders I'm waiting from them. Just wanna stock up for the holiday weekend and today is the start of my weekend! I see myself vaping to the Lakers - Heat game and some Black Ops on 360 for Christmas day!

13. chimney55

chimney55 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2010
    NW Arkansas
    AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH! I already made the only order to FSUSA this month that was in my budget!! And you made me order more!!! GAAAAAAAAAH!

14. debb

debb ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2010
    in the nj woods
    i'm in!!:) ....

15. IndustrialAction

IndustrialAction Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2010
    Northern VA
    Here's a question, if someone buys something each of the 12 days, are they looking at $60 in shipping or are you holding the orders until the sales are over so we can combine orders into one shipment?

16. DesertDweller

DesertDweller Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 24, 2010
    Tempe, AZ
    That's an interesting question. Can I have you delay an order for a couple of days, until I see if I want to order sale day 11 and 12, and save shipping charges?

17. omni

omni Full Member

Aug 11, 2010
    Shoreview, MN
    Do yourself a favor and put banana nut bread into your list of things to try. I just got 10ml and man oh man its perfect for these snowy december days (in the midwest anyways!).

~omni

18. guitardedmark

guitardedmark Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 20, 2010
    Minneapolis, MN
    Hey Omni!

I know what ya mean o_O

You should join the twin cities vapers! We have had 2 meets now and they have been great! Hope to see you around :)

19. Automaton

Jun 23, 2010
    US
    Sorry, the sale is only for one day. We can't hold that many orders or we would get very backed up very quickly, and they would not fit in our standard boxes.

20. LordDavon

LordDavon Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2010
    Florida
    Nope. That's a dangerous order to make. Not going to do it!

Sure, they all start out as samples. Next thing I know, I have 120ML bottles steeping in the closet, I'm stalking the mailman for the next order and each order comes with their own evil little sample!

Nope! Nope! Nope!

Okay, maybe I will at least look...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.