Status
Not open for further replies.

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
Welcome to Day 10!

Today's sale is buy 5 samplers, and get 5 samplers free. They must be different flavors, so if there's something you wanted to try, now's the time! We have hundreds of flavors, so get your samplers now. :)

The code is "day10." You would put 10 samplers of different flavors in your cart, and then apply the code.

Happy vaping!

Jiggity-J

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2010
Long Beach, Ca
Trying to find a way to make another order with FSUSA and this was it, haha. Good deal. Now I have 2 orders I'm waiting from them. Just wanna stock up for the holiday weekend and today is the start of my weekend! I see myself vaping to the Lakers - Heat game and some Black Ops on 360 for Christmas day!

Last edited:

guitardedmark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
www.myspace.com
Do yourself a favor and put banana nut bread into your list of things to try. I just got 10ml and man oh man its perfect for these snowy december days (in the midwest anyways!).

~omni

Hey Omni!

I know what ya mean o_O

You should join the twin cities vapers! We have had 2 meets now and they have been great! Hope to see you around :)

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Nope. That's a dangerous order to make. Not going to do it!

Sure, they all start out as samples. Next thing I know, I have 120ML bottles steeping in the closet, I'm stalking the mailman for the next order and each order comes with their own evil little sample!

Nope! Nope! Nope!

Okay, maybe I will at least look...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread