120ml $8.99 12ml $1.99 Buy 3 Get 1 Free All Sizes Free Shipping Over $30! Lucky 7 Vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brennan4x4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2013
Los Angeles
website says down for maintenance right now, is it just me? :(

Down for Maintenance

We had a huge volume of orders & visitors from Vapor Joes shout out. We are experiencing issues with our online system. We will reopen it when it has been fixed. You will not miss out on the sale, we will continue it once we are back operating.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Lucky 7 Vapes

Don Robertson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
If you placed your order between 17th and 21st your order went out either yesterday or today, we just havent been able to update the system yet.

:D Thank Ya' Kindly. Now nursie can sedate Old Man Donnie and I can go night-night after the news!:)

Sleepy........ sooooooooooooooo sleepy......... Old man Do...............n;)

Oh ....... and I thought I was the ONLY one with a "persecution complex""

"website says down for maintenance right now, is it just me?" Yep - the message is just for YOU. Special page put up to make ya as nutso as ............ Old Donnie! Just for YOU............ of course. Now, is THAT logical? No Brennan4x4 ......... it will be just fine.........really........maybe......perhaps. How's that for reassurance! Feel better? Good. My job is done. Now the news.

Old Man Donnie Out

Last edited:

djezewski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Wayland, New York, United States
Hoping I didn't miss out on the next draw. I know your site is down and am just dying to check out your juice and would love to see the flavors. I so would love to win. This weekend I am just going to chill out..no pun intended with the cold weather and all. So today will be just going on the net. Sunday will be watching football. vaping all day. what more can a girl want.

Jenn Perry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Would love to make an order but frustrating to advertise and then link to the site saying:

Down for Maintenance
We had a huge volume of orders & visitors from Vapor Joes shout out. We are experiencing issues with our online system. We will reopen it when it has been fixed. You will not miss out on the sale, we will continue it once we are back operating.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Lucky 7 Vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread