120ml $8.99 12ml $1.99 Buy 3 Get 1 Free All Sizes Free Shipping Over $30! Lucky 7 Vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States
Tonight's plan vaping while plowing snow. :(

Attachments

• Deere 990.jpg
    Deere 990.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 32

Andyhrn

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2011
TX
Just got the package. The real USPS box. I vape only Dekang tobacco brands but this time ordered a "fruity" stuff.
Well, the "Peach" has a real peach flavor. 50/50 is really well balanced mix. No acid or aftertaste in the juice.
I say the service and product are excellent. The price is fantastic too.
Thank you very much and Good Luck!

Last edited:

deb361

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2013
MO
Cinnamon Bun perfect!! Tigers Blood is AWESOME!!! I think maybe one of my favorites that I have tried from any vendor so far. The 50/50 blend is great and no extra flavor shots needed in this juice! I have 8 more flavors to try n this is a great start. Definite quality juice here!! Thanks Chris!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZoeBoy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Lakehills, Texas
I realize how busy you must be, but before the sale ends,
Would you please answer a couple of questions? Thanks

There's quite a few I'd like to try. Do you offer extra flavor shots?
When you say, "Buy 3 get 1 free (All sizes up to 120ml)" are the 120ml. excluded?

Found your site through VJ. Pricing is great. Cannot find reviews on how flavorful your juice is.
Trying to decide how many Lucky 7 juices to order.

SOONERFAN01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2013
OKLAHOMA, USA
www.lucky7vapes.com
hey guys, site is experiencing issues again! we are doing what we can to fix it, there is an issue with our server.. we will let you know when the sites back up, we have had a CRAZY amount of orders go through already.... yes 120ml is included guys... bear with us, so many orders and visitors i guess its freezing out site?? We are doing what we can!

Neverside

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2013
There's quite a few I'd like to try. Do you offer extra flavor shots?
When you say, "Buy 3 get 1 free (All sizes up to 120ml)" are the 120ml. excluded?

Found your site through VJ. Pricing is great. Cannot find reviews on how flavorful your juice is.
Trying to decide how many Lucky 7 juices to order.

In the past I believe he said if you have any special request put it in your comment at checkout. In the near future they are going to add the ability to add a shot and select pg/vg ratio.

I can only give you my experience with their juice. This juice is by far the most flavorful I have tried yet. My all day vape is Lucky7 - Sweet Watermelon. I would suggest looking at reviews on the site.

Good luck. Vape on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread