Status
Not open for further replies.

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
Mine shipped today. I'm stalking the mail man.

The reviews on the eGo T-atomizers have been mostly positive. I have hopes for it. Finally a piece of equipment that I can use while I'm driving. I have tried the cartomizer. They did not make me happy. I have used cartridges, but I am a heavy vaper and had to top off frequently. I gave up on topping off the cartridges and went to dripping. Dripping makes me happy.

It sounds like the eGo T- atomizers should work perfectly for my lifestyle. Now, to be able to use it and keep it a secret from our daughter. HA! She knows how to work her old mom - LOL. I purchased enough atomizers and cartridges to give her a set and let her try them out. I know when I'm beat :)

Paula

fenderbc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2010
IL, USA
They come with little caps to put back on them. I filled mine and turned it upside down just to check and it didn't leak even without the cap, but still maybe you wouldn't want to do that. I had a leak on mine today, but I had tempted it by vapin for 3 days straight without clearing the atty and just refilling the same tank. I recommend giving the atty a blow through every day. After blowing it out, I filled the same tank and put it back on the same atty... no more leak. Flavor switching goes really smooth too.

Is the tank durable enough to remove multiple times? I'm thinking it's probably a good idea to remove the tank from the atomizer when not in for a longer period of time so that it won't flood it.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Katya -

I will have to start stalking the Liberty Flights USA site so I can pounce on them when they get relisted :) I have read wonderful things / experiences with the Boges. I look forward to taking them for a test drive.

Paula

Yeah, I've got three of them left and Ty tells me it may be another week or two :shock: before they restock. They are really nice. Between the tanks and the 2.0Ω Boges, I've found my sweet spot. At least until the next big thing hits the market. :facepalm:

Abe and Ty, you're being stalked!

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
My eGo T-atomizer and cartridges arrived in perfect shape and in record time. I appreciate that.

It arrived just in time. I need a pick me up today.

My best friend called me around noon today. She told me she had to put her 14 year old dog, Willow, to sleep this morning. Willow was a small dog and she was attacked by a German Shepard. Willows injuries, combined with her age, were beyond anything the Doctor could cure. This dog & I were extremely close. My friend called ME before she called her own son! That's how close I was to this dog.

So Thank You Mr. Postman and Thank You Liberty Flights. Your package arrived at just the right time. I'm off now to explore my new toys. I'm going to vape one for Willow :)

Paula in Arizona

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
Getting the end off these cartridges is a challenge. I finally ended up using a needle nosed pliers to pull it off. I was afraid I was going to damage the plastic.

Is there a trick to getting the end off?

Does it remove easier when I get ready to refill it or does it remain a challenge each time I remove this end cap?

Maybe it's just the first time removing it that is so tough on my fingernails - LOL

Paula

Last edited:

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
I did in on the ridge side vs the other side. When I finally got the end off, it appeared that mine was almost attached - as though the factory left it partially attached. There was a light blue plastic that looked like it should have been trimmed away at the factory. I snipped it off with a scissor.

So far - so good. No leaks yet and it is vaping fine. Guess that little snip I took off didn't hurt it any :)

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
(((Paula))) So sorry.

I don't take the cap off the cartridge at all, at least initially. I put an intact tank inside the atty to have it pierced there, I give it a twist or two, remove and fill with a syringe. Later, when they are lubricated with e-juice, they come off a bit easier, but I only take that cap for for tank cleaning. I'm concerned that constant on and off might loosen the fit on the tank, but I haven't heard any complaints about this happening from anybody yet.

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
(((Paula))) So sorry.

I don't take the cap off the cartridge at all, at least initially. I put an intact tank inside the atty to have it pierced there, I give it a twist or two, remove and fill with a syringe. Later, when they are lubricated with e-juice, they come off a bit easier, but I only take that cap for for tank cleaning. I'm concerned that constant on and off might loosen the fit on the tank, but I haven't heard any complaints about this happening from anybody yet.

Thank you for your note.

I never thought about injecting the juice. Your way sounds like a good option. Will do this with my next cartridge. Good Idea! Thanks again,

Paula

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
Katya

I like this eGo T-atomizer set up.

It's dripping without the drip.
It's nice :)

I work at home. A couple times a month, I end up doing a weekend show somewhere in the Southwest or traveling to one of my wholesale accounts. Those road trips are killers for me. The cartridges don't last me very long. I have NEVER met a cartomizer I liked. So I drip & drive. Talk about a foolish thing to do - It scares me to think about it and I'm pretty good at dripping and driving a straight stick pickup.

These Tank atomizers and cartridges will be loaded and ready to go. I'll just screw a new one on and keep on truckin'. I can tell already that these things have made my life easier and safer when I'm on the road. Fortunately, I'm only on the road for about 4 days a month.

This, I'm sure, is more info that you needed or wanted to know - LOL

Paula

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Paula, dear, whatever you do, don't drip and drive. Please.... All you need to do to get ready for the road is to fill a few tanks and a few Boge cartos, put them in a nice pouch, and you can drive for hours without needing to refill. I work mostly at home too, but I do run around alot; a dog, two teenagers and a husband who need to be taken care of (in that order). And a garden to be tended.

I fill my cartos and now tanks before I go to bed--if I had to do it in the morning, I'd most certainly grab a cig instead. The tanks don't leak; I store them on their side with a cap on.

Madness, if your e-juices are thin, you can even drip through that opening in the tank's cap. Or refill several tanks before work and take them with you all ready to go. Besides, I'm probably overly cautious; I'm sure it's OK to take that cap on and off many times without any ill effects. Mine fit quite snugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread