China
www.greenhouseone.com

Smocha

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2009
China
www.greenhouseone.com
We ship from our office in China so they are not US juices. They are not Dekang either. We chose to go with a different supplier for a number of reasons, Dekangs inconsistencies are one of them. All of the current juices we sell are a PG/VG mix with about 1/3VG and 2/3PG. We guarantee 100% satisfaction with all of our juices, if anyone doesn't love our juices, we will offer a full refund on the juice. Check out: The House Advantage for more info.

Tim

Smocha

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2009
China
www.greenhouseone.com
Hey Justin,

We charge a flat rate of $15 for all of our orders, which is the lowest among all the suppliers shipping from China. We also offer free shipping on orders that total $249.99 and more. Most people who order from us or any supplier who ships from China usually order a higher value worth of items to spread out the shipping. It would not be ideal to order $15 worth of goods from us or any other China supplier due to this, I would recommend if you have small orders, to order domestically or save up all your orders and order all at once from China supplier for the best bang for your buck. Hope that helps.

Cheers!
Tim

Richie G

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
Lawn Guyland, NY
And so it DID !! 14 days (incl customs & weekends) to my door.... not bad at all considering my USA orders average 3 weeks in total.

14 days from China and 3 weeks from the country next door. Go figure. =)

I received an order from GreenHouseOne in just 8 days, door to door. Granted, I'm a half hour from JFK where packages go through customs but that's still remarkable in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread