The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

1300 RIVA, Big fan

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by 144man, Jan 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. 144man

144man Full Member ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2009
    Pittsburgh, PA
    I got my 1300 Riva kit on Friday, and I am impressed. I've been a dedicated 510 user for well over a year, and I'm used to 4-5 battery changes a day, charging the PCC every night, replacing batteries every couple of months, etc. With the Riva, all I carry is 3 or 4 filled carts, and I'm good ALL DAY.

Honestly, I must admit that I was reluctant to try a "fat" battery, because I was still hung up on my PV looking and feeling like a cigarette. Once I made that mental jump to "This is NOT a cigarette," my life has become much simpler.

I really enjoy the freedom of an all-day battery. So much less to worry about and prepare each day.

I only hope that these batteries will last longer before they go TU. I can only assume they will, since they are subject to far fewer charge/discharge cycles than the smaller 510s.

And it's really nice that I can still use all my 510 atomizers and carts.

GREAT product!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.