The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

14500 aw batteries vs 14500 aw imr

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by tmv5791, Mar 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. tmv5791

tmv5791 Full Member

Jan 21, 2012
    new york
    so is there a difference between aw and and aw imr and possibly just 14500 imr protected batteries? i have a few trustfires laying around from an old box mod that broke should i upgrade to the aw or aw imrs? or just stick with my trustfires what are the pros and cons of the trustfires vs the "better" batteries?

2. tj99959

tj99959 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Depends on how you are going to use them. If you are going to use LR atties on a Reo Mini, then high drain IMR's are the only way to go. If you are using 2ohm cartos on a box mod, then protected Li Ion's will give you better battery life between charges. The demand you are placing on the bat is what determines which will perform the best. Safety is a matter of personal preference, some like having a protection chip while others like having safer chemistry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.