14500 battery chargers that dont break!

Status
Not open for further replies.

madjack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2011
Central Louisiana
Pila is about as good as it gets...pricey but top notch...personally, I have been using the Trustfire TR003, it features 4 independent 500mah charging bays and mine has worked flawlessly with 14500s, 14650s and 18650s...available for around 20 bux from Super T, electronicstiks and other vendors............
madjack:2cool:

mynameisrob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
PH-Illadelph-IA, PA
The Pila charger is really nice, but I can't bring myself to spend that much on a charger. The Trustfire TR-001 and TR-003 chargers work very well and arnt expensive. The TR-003 can charge 4 batteries at once and the TR-001 charger can charge 2 at once. I have the TR-001 charger and it works very well and charges the batteries pretty fast.
Many ecig vendors sell it for $10-15. If your willing to wait 2 weeks for it, I got mine off eBay for only $8.40 with free shipping. It's def cheaper than you'll find it anywhere else, but it does ship from china so that's why it takes like 2 weeks to get to you

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
A pila is less than the cost of 2 trippy tips -- and about the same as a lava tank or some other high end versions. And, it is the charger that ECF recommends---last time I checked.

Pila for fast charge, quality and a safety factor as well. It's the best and cheapest charger in it's class. (I read that somewhere on a battery forum.)

The other gear is pretty much cosmetic. As you know, one can get tips for $2 and tanks for $10 (or less).

My 2 cents.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread