The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

15 New Flavor from VaporBomb!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'VaporBomb' started by hdpjr68, Mar 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. hdpjr68

hdpjr68 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2010
    N.E. Ohio
    Available for sampling in the the sample section of the the website is the following!
    Gummy Bear
    Pomegranate
    Dragon Fruit
    Rocky Road
    Honey Wood
    Prickly Pear
    Virginia Fire Cured
    Couperin Pipe
    Sugar Cookie

Available in all sizes:
    Red Licorice
    Juicy Fruit
    Spearmint
    Double Dutch Chocolate
    Orange Dream Bar
    Dr.Pepper

Mutt how many it that now close to 200 flavors!! Still No Bacon LOL!!

2. nonmalum

nonmalum Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 5, 2010
    California
  3. illinoismom

illinoismom Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 29, 2010
    Midwest
    still no cotton candy and where is candy cane the candy lololololol I hate I have to look else where for these two fixes

4. Natalia

Natalia Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 27, 2010
    California
    hmmmmmm..... sugar cookie!!! Gonna have to try that one!

5. yorkiegirl

yorkiegirl Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 27, 2011
    Tennessee
    Will be trying some of these on payday Friday!

6. VRubin

VRubin Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 12, 2010
    Illinois
    I'm gonna need me some Juicy Fruit and Sugar Cookie.. mmmmmm.

7. muttSRT

muttSRT Ultra Member ECF Veteran

yeah its gotta be 200 flavors by now...

and it looks like you better work on cotton candy and trad candy cane for Illinoismom....and dont forget the buttered popcorn for the guy in Georgia.

8. illinoismom

illinoismom Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 29, 2010
    Midwest
    It would be nice if they listened. I hate that I had to look else where for those flavours

9. 0smitty

0smitty Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 21, 2010
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    DAMN!!!!!!! I *jusssst* ordered yesterday!!! Ugh!!! >.<

10. btngchck

btngchck Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 29, 2010
    Gibraltar, MI
    Harry the new flavors sound great! Mine are on their way.......can't wait to try the pomegranate.......YAY!

11. nonmalum

Dec 5, 2010
    California
    I refuse to allow myself to get excited over Dr. Pepper. As much as I want to bounce off the walls, I know its really hard to get soda flavors down pat. So I will reserve my excitement and try a small quantity of it.

Also, not to be a picky person, but I feel like I'm being helpful when I do this.
    One of the new flavors on the samples section is listed as a Coumarin Pipe tobacco, which is all well and good, coumarin is a common additive, albeit a slightly toxic one, and with a very pleasant smell. NOT THAT I'M SAYING THE LIQUID CONTAINS COUMARIN.
    But, on the forum post here, you list one of the new flavors as being a 'couperin pipe', the Couperins being a fantastically talented bunch of musicians from the Baroque era.
    Just a typo.

12. hdpjr68

hdpjr68 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2010
    N.E. Ohio
    You caught that did you not a typo. As a musician wanted to pay homage to some of the greats.

13. nonmalum

Dec 5, 2010
    California
    :D
    Oh well then consider that comment redacted and egg on my face for the entirety of that post.

Being a violinist I have a great affection for F.C., and salute the salutation for him.

14. btngchck

btngchck Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 29, 2010
    Gibraltar, MI
    Just got my new flavors ..... :) !!!

Have to stop hypervaping......they are WONDERFUL!

I am really not into the sweet vapes. About the sweetest I get is the Cafe Mocha straight up. Needless to say I am ecstatic that the following three flavors are not really too sweet!

As always, 50/50 18nic, tried all of these on a Riva with a LR 901 atty:

Pomegranate.....GREAT flavor.....everything I had hoped for. Not a tart vape, mildly sweet, very fruity flavor. Hopefully I will be able to order a 30ml bottle soon, 5 just won't last.

Dragon Fruit ...... another great flavor......not overly sweet, just sweet enough, kind of tastes like a green grape, it has that same tarty sweet flavor.

Prickly Pear.......I have no clue what this is supposed to taste like but it is great! Has a fruity flavor, not overly sweet.

All three of these have a real fruity type flavor, not candy. The flavor is definitely there straight from the mailbox. I can see them getting a bit stronger after steeping a bit but not really necessary.

15. Pur3Rush

Pur3Rush Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 31, 2010
    Southern California
    WHERE THE HECK IS MY STRAWBERRY WAFFLE 30MLS!! :confused: I seriously cried. I really want to buy 120mls bulk. Oh well, I guess I gotta settle for trying out juicy fruit. For some reason strawberry waffle is addicting. I'm going to try out gummi bears too. Can't wait to see how that turns out.

But seriously, can I just order 120mls of strawberry waffle? :smokie: Who do I have to bribe? :ohmy:

16. nonmalum

Dec 5, 2010
    California
    Gummy bears is great.

Sent from my Droid

17. Mickster

Mickster Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 1, 2011
    Illinois
    I got hooked on the Coumerin Pipe Smoke and now it's all gone! :( My heart is breaking! How did it do in the samples? Will it be coming to the permanent lineup?

18. typocinnamongrl

typocinnamongrl Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Curious as to if and why the gummy bear was discontinued? I heard it was excellent and def. wanted to try it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.