Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
I love this combo
b9250ba80102238e429fb486c1fffa8d.jpg

The standard size looks good too. But the xl holds much more juice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Looks great. The 15s are small especially the shorter ones with the HalfLing length being less than half a ml. Against some of the monster tanks around they are next to nil. When you consider what they replace as in CEs and such though the volume isnt so limited.

Another benefit to the XL length is they tend to last a little longer, seems to me the shorter the cartomizer the warmer they run. I am using the 3ohm standard and a week or so ago decided to make note of how much eliquid I am getting through the cartomizer before changing. I usually forget when they were last changed so this time a new cartomizer was put in when I filled the 30ml bottle used to fill the tank. This morning the 30ml bottle was refilled and the cartomizer is still going strong :D

Those caps look about the same color as your eliquid there.

Reactions: Ladiekali

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
I like the smaller diameter for the smaller devices like this one. But I vape many different flavors in a day. I have been curious as to how much juice one cartomizer will last for. I usually change out my standard size every 15 ml or so, probably way too soon, but it's usually just because I'm changing out flavors. This is my first time using the xl size in a very long time.

That juice is the the only juice I have ever tried with food coloring in it lol. Jizmoglobin from mbv. It's pretty good with a 50/50 mix. Closest thing to a blueberry muffin I have tried so far. More of a blueberry cake maybe, no cinnamon flavoring. I really just wanted to give their new juice line a try. I could order this one again, if on a budget as I am this month hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread