Not open for further replies.

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
He stopped including them. They also aren't recommended for use with all battery types.. everyone's free to do as they please though! :banana:

I did not know he stopped including them. My mini is on the way and has not arrived yet. good information to have so I didn't call Robert thinking something was missing.

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Yep no spacers and no atty. Rob wasn't happy with the atties he was gifting, apparently they weren't that great so he stopped including them. Plus everyone prefers a different atty lol

We get the mod, an extra bottle, some noalox, a piece of reducer tubing, a drip tip and a biz card.

I got egg rolls with my Reo. I guess Rob likes me more than you guys.

franklyspeaking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Arlington, Texas
www.pharceapp.com
Okay I've had the 17670 batts in the grand for most of the week and actually prefer them to the IMR 18650 batts. The 17670s don't last longer really but seem to be very consistent throughout their charge life. They are black too so they match my Grand. ;)

Overall I'm real happy using them over my 18650s. Just thought I'd share the info....

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Okay I've had the 17670 batts in the grand for most of the week and actually prefer them to the IMR 18650 batts. The 17670s don't last longer really but seem to be very consistent throughout their charge life. They are black too so they match my Grand. ;)

Overall I'm real happy using them over my 18650s. Just thought I'd share the info....

Could you post a photo of them in the Grand just so we can see how they fit.

franklyspeaking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Arlington, Texas
www.pharceapp.com
Here you go.

5520913333_21ff68ba2b.jpg

Last edited:

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
I prefer the Black AW 2200 mah button top in my Grand ... Probably pretty similar I would think.

Like I said before I feel the IMR die out sooner and they are so short it makes the button "spongey"

I have 4 IMRs for Mr Woodvil and 6 Black 2200 AWs for the Grand ..... I'm set for a while.

And your right, the black do look good in a black Grand ...... I always turn the label so all i see is black peeking out the squonk hole from any angle :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread