Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief-A-Lot

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2009
Spring, TX
www.springvapor.com
Hey, those Lea PVs are pretty cool for the way they clip to your pocket like a pen. I've not seen those before.
bump

Yup, they are getting awesome reviews from the customers! My sister is a lawyer in NYC and absolutely loves hers, super stealth for the work environment!

Chief-A-Lot

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2009
Spring, TX
www.springvapor.com
The response has been great all thank you! Get those Cartomizers and Pyrex tanks while they last! I seem to keep taking one of the tanks almost everyday out of my stock cause I want to load up some more of my PG Free juices and bounce back and forth... Sorry! Still have some more in stock though... for now...

Chief-A-Lot

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2009
Spring, TX
www.springvapor.com
Here are a couple of personal shots of my Pyrex... Love em!

IMAG0505.jpg

IMAG0506.jpg

IMAG0488.jpg

Chief-A-Lot

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2009
Spring, TX
www.springvapor.com
Merry Christmas Everyone! St. Nik is feeling generous this holiday, all orders placed on Christmas will receive an extra stocking stuffer or two!

***FYI*** IF you have any type of trouble checking out, PLEASE try using a different browser... FIREFOX seems to be giving the site checkout a hard time. Give Opera or Safari it even the dreaded Internet Explorer a shot, it has worked like a charm for other customers, sorry for the inconvenience ****

Chief Aka (St.) Nik

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread