180ml for....$30?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salt&PePPer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2012
Bakersfield
I have been using their juice for 2 years. They are priced right. Get a sample pack & ask for a free sample also.
I like their Robacco Caramel & also use their blackjack as a base for other DIY flavors.

So then is this some 'Quality' eLiquid? For instance I know that in the past some of my eLiquid had not performed all that well once I get it into the Clearo; and from other vendors I throw in their eLiquid and I never have to pay it no mind as to what angle I have to use my PV so the wicks in the Clearo stay in contact with the eLiquid. No dry hits, period.

There can be a big difference in the quality of the juice - it's more than just perception too. I bought a Sample Pack of Ten 10ml Bottle of eJuice from AquaVapor dot Com for $29.99. It has been the best value and best eLiquid I have had. This last time I order, I ordered from a Discount online eLiquid Vendor; they have a few other things but eLiquid is what they do. This new liquid comes at a cheaper price and you go add stuff and various bits if you like. Very good value but not the best eLiquid I have had. Besides this was my fourth order for eLiquid OverAll and thats if you take into account the 30ml bottle of Menthol we got with our order from HealthCabin in China.

I for sure would like to try out BlueMist and see if the quality is up there; where it doesn't take all my attention to vape it.

I don't know why people would be tripping on thinking that $30 for 180ml is too cheap. Well not really, even Alien Vision can afford to sell Boba's for $30 per 180ml bottle and still turn a profit all day long. It's just the market for Quality Liquids and Juices is set where it is... $14-$16 for a 30ml bottle with prices going up and down from there depending on quantity purchased.

But there is nothing from stopping one of the big Quality and Renowned eLiquid purveyors from starting a 'Price War' if you would be dropping their prices just a few bucks on their 30ml sizes. Like selling the 30ml bottle of Boba's for $11.99.

I would really like to look at the balance sheets of some of these eLiquid vendors.

I just think of how cheap 'SOME' of the ingredients in making eLiquids cost, especially when purchased in Quantity.
Well at least the PG and VG and Nicotine Base - I Figure the Flavorings and Flavor Extracts can be where some of the 'Major' cost arrive - especially when you are dealing with Fine Quality Products. Sometimes it cost money for the good 'S**t' and I'm more than willing to pay for Quality.

Then there is the Evil, Evil, Evil Over-Head. If you do not run your eLiquid business out of your Garage, Office, Living Room, Bed Room, Kitchen.

Ultimately I really do appreciate the good folks who are trying to bring Value to the table as an option for the consumers. It just seems automatically set that we have to pay around a specific amount of money for a specific amount of eLiquid in order to get quality. It's as easy as that.

Though I will mention that my first order from a 'Value' online eLiquid vendor did not produce the best eLiquid I have ever had. But I did get A Lot of eLiquid for the money I spent which I'm grateful for. Thus since I Have more or less a negative revue of their product I wish not to list who they are. Just so they Will get a Sale instead. You can customize how much PG vs VG you can put in the Liquids and I think 60%VG and 40%PG wasn't a good mix for some reason for my Kanger T2s.

LiLesah

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2010
Texas
www.ourstage.com
I like more than a few flavors from Bluemist Vaping - so the $30/180ml is a great deal for me! It might be best to try a few smaller bottles, & if ya like something go for the 180ml.

Love my fruity menthol vapes... got a big bottle of their apple flavor & mix some menthol drops with it. I also remember liking their key lime pie, caramel apple, & cotton candy flavors. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread