Not open for further replies.

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention, I was referring to flat tops.

As far as that adapter, can you provide a link?

I forget where I got my adapters, but they're getting harder to find. These are all I found tonight.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
There have been a lot of mass market battery sizes over the decades. Check out one of those battery displays at Walmart. Can you think of any sizes that have been discontinued Even for the obscure ones may be fewer companies make them in shorter production runs and the price gets a bit higher. I'd guess that 18350's are still used in 100's of products.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA

Spydro

Sindoyen
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 20, 2013
    nowhither
    Not many, if any, quality 18350 high drain lithium ion batteries being produced any more. AW used to make good ones, but they have been out of business for a few years now.

suggestions for 18350 button top batteries ... ?

Yep, the red BT AW 18350's went the way of the dinosaurs years ago. Same with all of the red BT AW's for that matter I assume. I still have a fair sized supply of all of them dating back to 2013 (14500, 18350, 18490, 18650) put away in battery cases in a box somewhere in storage from the days of yore when I used them in Reo's and before that GP PAPS, Provari's and other tube mods. All are dead as a door nail now since they have not be charged for many years, probably won't take a charge anymore. But in their days they got the job done in spades.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread