The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

18500/ 18490 are these the same size?

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by anavidfan, Feb 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. anavidfan

anavidfan ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2012
    U.S.
    Im a bit confused, only recently have had to think about anything other than 18650 batteries. I always by the AW IMR brand. Ive been looking for a mid sized battery for my upcoming Super-T ELA. I have some of the small sized ones :18350 and want something halfway. I was told that 18500 was good, but now it seems all the 18500 are either sold out or that AW doesnt make an 18500. I saw at some of the places where they are sold out that they are often listed as 18490/ 18500.

Can anyone clarify some of this information? I was also told that AW does not make 18500 and that if anyone lists that on the site that they are most likely counterfeits?

Thanks and I hope this is the proper place for this question.

2. Northernshrink

Northernshrink Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 21, 2012
    Bracebridge Ont Canada
  3. anavidfan

Jun 14, 2012
    U.S.
    Thank, that where I usually get my batteries, but the other night that I ordered they were out of the AWs IMR, so I got a pair of the Efest IMR 18500 from them. I hope they perform as well as the AW.

4. anavidfan

Jun 14, 2012
    U.S.
    Just realized this area specified "not for batteries" sorry. Didnt find a battery section. Sorry:blush:

5. Northernshrink

Northernshrink Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 21, 2012
    Bracebridge Ont Canada
    Your gonna get trouble now :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.