18650/20700 protective case

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'm a bit unclear... Do you want a double battery case that will carry one of each? I don't know that I've seen one, you could get a battery case for your larger size battery, and then pad the other side with paper towels to make it fit, so that it won't be rolling around in there. I guess your other option would be a single battery case for each, that way you wouldn't have to worry. I think many of the major battery sellers include cases, but I have not purchased any of the 27- series batteries, so I'm not really sure about where you could get cases. I guess you could try fasttech, or one of the larger USA vendors may sell them. If you order from FT now it may be a slightly longer wait due to Chinese New Year.

Best of luck, and I hope you find what you need.

Anna

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
The cases I've seen so far that can fit both types can't do that at the same time, they would be at a 90° angle to each other, so either the bigger batteries or the smaller ones can fit.
I think you need separate cases/condoms for your batteries. Maybe there's one out there that can do what you want but I just haven't seen that yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread