Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
As long as it's dry now with no water in between the chassis of the battery and the wrap I suppose it should be ok. I would also check the voltage on your charger, as long as it's above 2.5 volts it should be alright.
If in any doubt just recycle it, batteries are cheap.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
So I accidentally launched and 18650 from my spring loaded battery charger into a fish tank, after an audible batch of curses I quickly grabbed it out of there. Is this thing gong to be ok to use still? It seems dry and there isn't any residual water coming out or showing. It was fully submerged for probably less than 10 seconds.

My Reo and it's battery fall in the bath about 4 or 5 times a year.... I make sure no water is under the wrap and they seem no worse from the incidents.

If you have another cell, let the wet one dry for a day or two just to be on the safe side. (uncooked rice and a zipper bag)

Cheers
I

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Last edited:
Reactions: Hitmetwice

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
So I accidentally launched and 18650 from my spring loaded battery charger into a fish tank, after an audible batch of curses I quickly grabbed it out of there. Is this thing gong to be ok to use still? It seems dry and there isn't any residual water coming out or showing. It was fully submerged for probably less than 10 seconds.

You accidentally did a Catapult Launch of an 18650 into a Fish Tank?

No Way! LOL.

I bet you Couldn't have done that if you had Tried.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread