1cart=#cigs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjorn Toulouse

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Glasgow
It dosent realy work like that. basicaly vapour is larger than smoke so smoke gets further into the lungs and transfers more of the nic and "other" ingredients that make it soooo good.

So vape away to your hearts content but stop if

a. you get a headache
b. your heart starts to pound and you get shaky

Personaly I tend to use liquid thats 18mg - 36mg. Pretty much chain vape when Im board or drunk.

CartHeadMod

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2010
Holland, Michigan
I'm currently using 24mg liquid and was wondering if anyone has determined what 1 regular size cart(10 drops) is equal to in anologs.

I saw one add that claimed an xl cart was equal to 5-7 anologs, really?

If that's true, I went from 1.5 packs a day to 3 or 4 packs a day:?:

I don't feel on the verge of OD-ing:vapor:

based on the way I vape (808 cartomizer, 5v passthrough), I figure a cigarette is the equivalent of somewhere between two and three drops of eliquid.....I come to this scientifically precise calculation by treating each time I grab my PV and vape as the equivalent of going out for a cigarette and by keeping track of how many drops of juice I add in between a fresh fill and "time to replenish that".......I just love lab work!:toast:

Nicotine

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2009
China
based on the way I vape (808 cartomizer, 5v passthrough), I figure a cigarette is the equivalent of somewhere between two and three drops of eliquid.....I come to this scientifically precise calculation by treating each time I grab my PV and vape as the equivalent of going out for a cigarette and by keeping track of how many drops of juice I add in between a fresh fill and "time to replenish that".......I just love lab work!:toast:

Do you keep a diary of your drips?. Must make fascinating reading. I will wait for your autobiography with baited breathe. :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread