Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenVictoria

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2010
SoCal, USA
So far I am not having any success with dripping, it is my first time tho so I expect I am doing something wrong. I read all the threads about how to do it, but I'm having no luck. I have flooded my atty twice an have yet to get a decent hit. All I have is a big leaky mess. Again I'm sure this is due to my inexperience and NOT the fault of the drip tips. They fit snugly and seem like quality products. I got 1 long and 1 short. Are you an experienced dripper? Any advice you could give this noob would be much appreciated.

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
I dont have a drip trip though they look cool but as I prefer whistletips I just use empty carts. It means I have to take em on n off a lot to drip but thats meant my aim has improved too lol. It might be that your aim is a little off right now, so try removing your tip, dripping onto the bridge, then reattaching the drip trip.
I know that kind of negates having one but until you get your technique down you might want to have a little more hassle at first until you get good at doing it (and its worth it).

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Okay, I thought maybe you cleaned it with water and didn't let it dry long enough.

So I'm not sure what atomizer you're using, and still don't know how many drops you're putting in, but I'll assume a 510 atomizer.

A completely dry atomizer, like one that has just been cleaned or blown out real well, can hold a lot more drops.
I usually like to put in around 4 or 5 drops and let it sit a minute before using it.
After that add about 2 or 3 drops as needed.

But it does depend on the size of your drops too, so keep that in mind.
And it is also going to depend on what voltage you are using, and whether or not you're using an LR atomizer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread