• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

1st CoVapE Meet Thank You's and Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomPunk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Thornton, CO
So I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who came out to the meet last night. A big thanks goes out to Volcano Ecigs for coming out and giving away a ridiculous amount of stuff!!! Also thanks to Whistle_Pig for setting up this forum and giving us the idea to get a meet started. Thanks to msroulette for getting a Sabre Touch for us! Thanks to EvilErnie for telling Volcano about the meet lol. Thanks to whoever got us the Riva kits (I apologize, I never found out who got them :oops:)And a huge thanks to The Fowl Line for letting us vape like crazy in the team room. Here is the video I made with the pictures I had. I probably should have taken more, but the company and the beer was too good...

msroulette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2010
Colorado Springs, CO
how cool was it that we had a waitress that not once wrote down what we wanted, and got it all right from serving to billing? Thumbs up to the fowl line.

Whistle, you were genius in saying out loud that we should do this. I threw in the "keep it close to I-25". Kyle and atom researched places and made the phone calls. and then we advertised as much as we could on all the forums we are involved in. It was an awsome collboration! We would have been lacking something if ANY one of the people there last night had changed their minds and not come. Every single person had something special to add!

And Rou did not find a cart to dance on (phew)

Whistle_Pig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Littleton, CO, U.S.
And Rou did not find a cart to dance on (phew)

Well, at least now we have an idea for the entertainment portion of our next meetup. :evil:

And yes, mad props to everyone. UpInTheHills brought the Riva kits, and the bling. I actually did less work than Rou, AtomPunk, or Kyle. But we have one under our belt now, and we already have some ideas to make the next one even better (just added plying MsRoulette with alcohol). :D

Wait a minute. How do you dance on a cart? Them things are only 14mm in diameter.

msroulette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2010
Colorado Springs, CO
Well, at least now we have an idea for the entertainment portion of our next meetup. :evil:

And yes, mad props to everyone. UpInTheHills brought the Riva kits, and the bling. I actually did less work than Rou, AtomPunk, or Kyle. But we have one under our belt now, and we already have some ideas to make the next one even better (just added plying MsRoulette with alcohol). :D

Wait a minute. How do you dance on a cart? Them things are only 14mm in diameter.

Like this...scroll through the vapezill rhetoric and watch the end of the vid intently...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread