1st day with new ego T

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyV

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2011
Dallas Texas
Received my ego T yesterday - one day ahead of expected date. After an overnight charge, I began vaping this morning with my coffee. It's everything I expected. Typically I would have 2 to 3 analogs within the first hour but this morning just a single ..... I will carry my pack of analogs to work today as a backup but tomorrow I plan to leave the house with only the ego T. Looking forward to the arrival of my LR Resurrector attys for an even more vapor rich experience.

Thanks again to all the experienced ECF members whose input helped me select my first vaping hardware.

Egrl70

Dec 3, 2011
PA
Gratzie to you and gl at work today...try not to touch the smokes =D ....You will be fine but good that you did that them with you just in case...But you will see it will get easier..I did it the first day but everyone is different. Just put your mind and sole into this is what you want and it is better for you =) I am not sure why this worked and don't care it just did and happy finally after all these years something worked =D....So keep up the good work and let us know how you did today !!!

darkstorm

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
Colorado
www.vaportrailz.com
Good luck. I love my ego-t but haven't been able to make the leap off analogs yet. I'm hoping within a week I can get off them. Maybe after my new cartos arrive.

Cartos made a huge difference for me. Still like my Ego T but it was a little light in flavor and vapor output. I still wanted a cigarette pretty frequently while using the tanks. After my cartos arrived the thought of needing a cigarette only occasionally crosses my mind. Think you will enjoy them!

MegaBee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2011
Queensland Australia
congratulations! I have a few Ego's I had a few bad craving sessions with work stress etc but Im now up to 2 months on my quit program Im now backing back down to small cig style batts due to my vaping less, still needing nic in my juice tho, I wish you luck and keep asking questions and if you are suffering ask for support its all here at ECF they have kept me on the straight and narrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread