1st e cig should arrive in the mail today. I can't wait!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentAnia

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Orbiting Sirius B
Welcome to the forum, Petee, and congratulations on trying your first ecig! FYI, most batteries come at least partially charged, so you could take a few preliminary puffs right out of the gate. (That's what I did...) And since it most likely will already have some charge, it shouldn't take too long on the recharge.

I'm excited for you! Don't think I'll ever stop being thrilled at each new vaper I see! :thumbs:

Petee_c

Jun 20, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Well, it's been a week since my last analog cig. Things are going well. My package came with a sample juice along with the one I ordered. I kinda like them both. I got 'Canadian smooth' and a sample of 'Belmont Mild' I've been vaping about 12-15 drops of juice per day, and using up just over 1.5 battery charges worth of vaping.

Honesty, I was kinda turned off by the after taste on the vape for the 1st 48 hours or so, but now I don't even notice it.

I've used 2 cartridges so far for the 2 flavors that I have. Thinking about ordering another flavour, and maybe a set of 'cartomizers'. I kinda like the idea of a shorter ecig so I can hold it more like a smoke.

Wondering if I should rinse out the poly on my one cartridge, the draw is a little harder than the other one.

Peter

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread