The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

1st order!!

Discussion in 'Kick Bass Vapor' started by ime5000, Sep 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ime5000

ime5000 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2011
    maryland
    ok, i went a little over board!,
    30 ml hidey hole punch
    30 ml gummi worms
    30 ml birthday cake
    30 ml maw
    30 ml hummingbird nectar
    30 ml gooey better cake

think this should do me a whiel right? lol
    so excited to get this joose!

2. Dalton63841

Dalton63841 Moved On

Feb 14, 2011
    Maine
    WOW! That would last me like 3 months... Quite a wide range of flavors too. Playing the field and seeing what you like I assume?

I got a first order myself... Today was the first time I've ever ordered Mommas Angel Wings. I HAVE to see what all the fuss is about. In my head rice pudding doesn't sound like something that would taste good, but I guess I will find out.

3. sonicdsl

sonicdsl Wandering life's highway Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 11, 2011
    Yikes! But you'll love 'em! :D

:vapor:

4. calico21

calico21 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oh I hope you know you like these! 30 ml is a lot of each if ya don't....

5. player30

player30 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 10, 2010
    Birmingham AL
    My first order also; I ordered Jamaican Ginger Mint, MAW & Hummingbird Nectar. Looking forward to giving them a try.

6. ime5000

Aug 15, 2011
    maryland
    i do like a wide variety of flavors, one day i like tobacco, one day i like candy and their bakery flavors just sound so good, yea its alot, but i figure if theres one or two i dont like, i can trade, sell, whatever, i see kbv liquids go pretty quick in the classifieds and in trading, so its all good!

7. calico21

calico21 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

That's good, I just prefer not to have to go through all that. I'll eventually vape through things
    i'm not particularly happy with unless like the time I ordered something that was menthol and just gave it away. Only 6ml so it wasn't a big loss.

8. ime5000

Aug 15, 2011
    maryland
    sonicdls, you are no longer aloud to reply or like any of my posts, i dont want to see that trash you have as your avatar! HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

lol, obviously im still bitter about the game last night....:p

9. sonicdsl

sonicdsl Wandering life's highway Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 11, 2011
    :lol:

Well I'm happy we (barely) won, but it certainly wasn't skill (except for Tony & the defense)! It was mostly luck I think. That offense of ours was embarrassing, and whats-his-name snapping the ball...??? Don't get me started on that sorry louse of a player!! :evil:

But...we did win. :p hehehe

10. LPacker79

LPacker79 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 28, 2011
    Virginia Beach, VA
    LOL I am not a football fan at all, but I find myself rooting for the Skins simply because I groom a couple player's dogs.

11. JimmyA

JimmyA Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 27, 2011
    Tucson, AZ
    WOW! All that juice would last me around 9 MONTHS! lol I only vape around 5ml a week. I kinda think I "chain" vape but not really. A couple puffs here, sit a while, couple puffs again.

Last Sunday was my first 30ml bottle purchase, but it's my all day vape. I gave several other 5ml bottles of different flavors to friends and still about 10 5ml around.

Good luck and VAPE ON!:vapor::vapor::vapor:

12. Gotcoffee

Gotcoffee Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 19, 2008
    Las Vegas
    You forgot my favorite Candy Bar. It's a kbv must try.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.