1st Purchase from Quantumvapor.com is a good one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yokymo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2012
Harrisburg, PA
So I placed an order with Quantumvapor.com. I was looking for a SID at a good price and a place people talked highly about. I came across Quantumvapor. They had the SID for $36.95. I was kinda leary bout it when i 1st saw it but i did a little more research and said, well thats a really good price and decided to buy one.

I placed this order on 11/22. I saw they were in NJ so that meant really quick shipping time (of course it depends on if USPS wants to play nice or not.)

Anyway, I got their shipping notice and a tracking number, and USPS tracking was being goofy so i contacted QV and they responded VERY quickly and reassured me the item was shipped and it was just a USPS error. They also posted the same statement on their facebook so anyone that was having issues with tracking saying the items were delivered to the wrong place knew that there was nothing wrong and that things were mailed and if in a few days if their was still issues to contact them.

11/25 my SID arrives.. So at the price and how quick shipping was, I am very pleased with them as a 1st time buyer. I can't wait to check out my new toy and experience what everyone else has been taking about.

Now i just need another battery and a charger...hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread