• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

1st South West Missouri Vapers Meeting: After Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdd121s

ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2009
US Central Standard Time
Well, the first meeting went very well in my humble opinion. I hope everyone had as good of a time as I did. Timothymass is going to post some pics of the gathering that he took later on this evening or tomorrow. Look forward to the next gathering and I will try to drag more people along for the festivities:D.

Regards,
kdd121s

trukinlady

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2010
Missouri, USA
I really enjoyed meeting everyone, and seeing the Prodigy, and Protoge in action. I've got to get one! Or 2, or 3! lol! I'm looking forward to the next meet!

BTW, I did get my eGo. It was waiting for me when I got home. I love it! Now all I need is some LR attys! And maybe a few mega carts. Now I know I've come down with what I call ECF syndrome: I want to buy everything! (No offense to ECF! This is a good thing!)

I had a great time, and I hope our next meet will have even more of us Show Me Vapers!!

timothymass

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
Springfield, Mo
I appreciate every body getting together i enjoyed myself and hope to see you guys again. next time hopefully we will be able to get more of our fellow local vapors out. here are some pictures from the meet. Congrats on your ego hopefully that will help you on quiting all together good luck.

Attachments

• DSC02259.jpg
    DSC02259.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 43
  • DSC02258.jpg
    DSC02258.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 40
  • DSC02260.jpg
    DSC02260.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 40
  • DSC02257.jpg
    DSC02257.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

trukinlady

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2010
Missouri, USA
I appreciate every body getting together i enjoyed myself and hope to see you guys again. next time hopefully we will be able to get more of our fellow local vapors out. here are some pictures from the meet. Congrats on your ego hopefully that will help you on quiting all together good luck.

timothy;

I'm glad you thought about pics! I forgot my camera! I hope this can become a regular meet. Once a month maybe? Hopefully before long we will have more members joining us.
Thanks for the encouragement! I think my eGo will be just what I need. I'm actually looking forward to throwing the last of my analogs in the trash!
See you at the next meet!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread