Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
I just realized that Tasty Vapor is local to me so I just HAVE to order some juice from them. :)

For sure I'll get the Cafe Macchiato using their new Cappuccino, but I can't decide on 3 or 4 other flavors. Since they don't have samples I would appreciate any input I can get.

I'm finding fruit flavors are getting old fast, LOVE coffee stuff and chocolate, but haven't found a chocolate from other vendors that I really like or can taste.

I like strong flavors and want a strong TH that isn't too dry (?)

What are your favorites from TV right now? Thanks!
[FONT="][/FONT]

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
I got mine with 10% VS. Just tried the Butterfinger. not impressed. I'm not getting any butterfinger at all.

Thanks, good to know. I almost added it. Could it be the 10% VG? Does that cause juice to loose some of it's flavor? I want a lot of flavor since my taste buds are burnt from smoking analogs for so long!

jtoddaz

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
US
Thanks, good to know. I almost added it. Could it be the 10% VG? Does that cause juice to loose some of it's flavor? I want a lot of flavor since my taste buds are burnt from smoking analogs for so long!

Good question. Although not one for me. I have no idea about the taste. What I can say is that the Punch was 10% VS as well, and it's tastin goooooood.:D

Karl the heretiK

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
I just realized that Tasty Vapor is local to me so I just HAVE to order some juice from them. :)

For sure I'll get the Cafe Macchiato using their new Cappuccino, but I can't decide on 3 or 4 other flavors. Since they don't have samples I would appreciate any input I can get.

I'm finding fruit flavors are getting old fast, LOVE coffee stuff and chocolate, but haven't found a chocolate from other vendors that I really like or can taste.

I like strong flavors and want a strong TH that isn't too dry (?)

What are your favorites from TV right now? Thanks!

I'm going to order one of each of the Cafe Machiatto's, but I can testify to the original recipe... it's awesome... oh, and if some flavors are too dry, I'd recommend ordering a bottle of VG to help with that problem... the more PG, the more dry most flavors taste to me, so that's how I make things "wet" and "vaporous."

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
I'm going to order one of each of the Cafe Machiatto's, but I can testify to the original recipe... it's awesome... oh, and if some flavors are too dry, I'd recommend ordering a bottle of VG to help with that problem... the more PG, the more dry most flavors taste to me, so that's how I make things "wet" and "vaporous."

Thanks, I never understood the reasoning for adding VG other than vapor. I couldn't figure out why the amount of vapor really mattered, but wet makes sense.

Has anyone tried the Pina Colada?

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
I got mine with 10% VS. Just tried the Butterfinger. not impressed. I'm not getting any butterfinger at all.

Oh..please keep trying it....I absolutely Love his Butterfinger...It grew on me after about an hour...and now i cant stop thinking about it..lol...

And..if you don't want it...lemme know...ill trade ya or buy it from you. WHat mg did you get ?

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
I have the old(er) version of Cafe Macchiato. To me it has a very strong coffee bean taste, not very sweet and quite dry. My daughter says it makes the house smell like maple syrup and fresh coffee. Its too strong for me so i mix it with strawberry or vanilla frosting and its great. I really love it as a base flavor.

Did you get it with any VG or all PG? I like strong coffee but maybe adding 10% VG would make it not so dry...like Karl said???

Soilantgreen

Dec 22, 2009
columbus, oh
The Butter Rum is definately awesome! I also got the Root Beer Float, and at first I didnt like it, but then once I tried it in my 5v passthrough, it was MUCH better. I did both at 24mg w/ 35% VG, vapor is awesome as well as being a nice smooth vape. Ordered some of the Butterfinger today due to the fact that I love Butterfinger and have heard good things here, also ordered some Amaretto. I'll let you know what I think, if anyone is interested in a swap just let me know!

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
Okay, here is what I decided on for my first order.

1 x E-Liquids - 1 oz. Bottle - German Chocolate Cake E-Liquid = $15.00
PG/VG mix 10% VG +
Strength 24mg +
1 x E-Liquids - 1 oz. Bottle - Cafe Machiatto E-Liquid = $10.00
PG/VG mix 10% VG +
Strength 24mg +
1 x E-Liquids - 1 oz. Bottle - Atomic Fireball E-Liquid = $15.00
PG/VG mix 10% VG +
Strength 24mg +
1 x E-Liquids - 1 oz. Bottle - Blueberry Cheesecake E-Liquid = $15.00
PG/VG mix 10% VG +
Strength 24mg +
1 x Miscellaneous Products - Vegetable Glycerin – 100% USP Grade = $5.00

What sucks is that I wanted to buy local and I'm penalized by the state $5.85 for tax! So, tax and shipping was an extra $10.85 (not Geoff's fault!)

jtoddaz

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
US
Oh..please keep trying it....I absolutely Love his Butterfinger...It grew on me after about an hour...and now i cant stop thinking about it..lol...

And..if you don't want it...lemme know...ill trade ya or buy it from you. WHat mg did you get ?

I'll definately try it again before I give up. I got the 12mg version with 10% VG. I just don't get any butterfinger flavor. Kind of like a burnt chocolate flavor?? It was a VK with a brand new Carto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread