2.0 ohms carto w/ Lavatube?

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Shado~

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2010
^-^-^5280^-^-^
I am kind of a maxi/minimalist....I end up with alot of something....but...in less options.
Same with my mods, they are all 18650's at this time....2 - ProVaris, and 5 - LavaTubes, 1 - Silver Bullet.

Since I like 2.0 ohms on me eGo/Infernos, SB, etc....I use them on all my VV mods too. Easier for stock and inventory purposes.

That is why I referenced them in the chart, for all me vaping family out there.

Last edited:

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
I've been using the 1.7 ohm smoktech "resurrectors" on my lavatube and they work well. I don't usually go over 4v. It's funny, I like mine at different voltages at different times of the day and many of those times I've got the voltage down to 3.4. I've just now filled a 3.0 carto and letting it marinate.

sharpi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2011
Indiana
I am kind of a maxi/minimalist....I end up with alot of something....but...in less options.
Same with my mods, they are all 18650's at this time....2 - ProVaris, and 5 - LavaTubes, 1 - Silver Bullet.

Since I like 2.0 ohms on me eGo/Infernos, SB, etc....I use them on all my VV mods too. Easier for stock and inventory purposes.

That is why I referenced them in the chart, for all me vaping family out there.

Shado...that chart has helped me a ton. I hope that you do not mind that I linked to it. I found it a few weeks ago in another link and have referenced it many times to people asking about the 2.5 amp limit on the Lavatube. Thanks for the work you did there. Again, I hope it's OK.

:vapor:

Maximillian

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2011
Nebraska
I use 2 ohm boges at 5-6v under load sometimes . Do you know if i can do that on a Lavatube ?

Heyas Str8V8ping,

The lavatube has a 2.5amp limit. So basically, multiply the Ω of the carto/attie by 2.5, and that's your limit before the lavatube will lower the voltage on you. In this instance, 2Ω x 2.5amp = 5v max.

Maximillian the Vaguely Disreputable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread