2.4-2.6 vs 2.6-2.8 ohm FluXomizers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJBinNM

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2011
New Mexico
I use the 2.6-2.8s on kr808s and for me it's a good range, lots of vapor and flavor, decent TH and a warm vapor. I've also used them on an ego with an adapter but they don't perform as well due to the 3.2v-3.4v regulated voltage of the ego. I recently built a 3.7v mod and they work great on that also. i'm using an 80pg/20vg blend. I haven't really experienced the wicking issues that others talk about, but I've made mods to the inner seals.

The only other carto experience I have is with the normal Kanger style from V4L and cigeasy. I really like the Fluxos due to their lack of filler material. The Fluxos are GV's version of the CE2 cartos, so they are basically the same as any other vendor's CE2. I have not tried the Boge cartos, but they also get good reviews.

I'm looking forward to trying the new GV Vortex cartos which are also fillerless with the atty coil on the bottom...should pretty much eliminate any wicking issues that the CE2s may have.

caged

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Laurel, MD
Have you tried the 2.4 - 2.6 Fluxos?

I plan to go with 100% VG, though it's thinned to have the same consistency of PG. How do the Cig Easy cartos compare from a vapor standpoint? I didn't think the vapor production from them was that great, but it was with 100% PG.

I tried the new Bloog cartos before, and while they are great when they work right, you can sometimes get a bad pack and I'd much rather have a fillerless carto for ease of re-filling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread