2.4 % is equal to how many mgs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
I vape white cloud cartridges and get the "Full" flavor which is 2.4% and can't figure out what that works out in mgs. When I buy ejuice I was buying 12 and 6mg, and think this 2.4% might be stronger. Thanks in advance.

Hi,
The juice you buy is 1.2% and .06% and yes, the 24mg/ml juice IS stronger.

Cheers
I

jicky

Aug 4, 2013
Boston MA
Oh shoot! No wonder why. And the disposable WCs seem lighter than the cartridges, I've tried both at full, and the cartridges seemed to pack a punch. But the disposables and more expensive than buying the cartridges. I'd vape the "Light" strength but they taste terrible to me.

Thank you. Now on to Plan B, just buy ejuice at 6mg. I was trying to lower my nicotine level, I seem to have gone in the opposite direction.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Oh shoot! No wonder why. And the disposable WCs seem lighter than the cartridges, I've tried both at full, and the cartridges seemed to pack a punch. But the disposables and more expensive than buying the cartridges. I'd vape the "Light" strength but they taste terrible to me.

Thank you. Now on to Plan B, just buy ejuice at 6mg. I was trying to lower my nicotine level, I seem to have gone in the opposite direction.

Having a variety of strengths for different situations or times of day might also have some benefit. In the morning a "light" may be all you need, but by dinner time, only a "full" satisfies.

When I was using a higher level, I was not able to vape as much or as often as I liked, so I was forced down to ~.06.
I now use .06 all day, but then I also vape about 6-8 ml of juice every day.

good luck
I

jicky

Aug 4, 2013
Boston MA
So today I loaded up my vape thing with 12mg juice (I have 12, 6 and 3mg) and left the WC at home, just vaped that all day. I'm not even an all day vaper, a puff or two here and there. OMG, I feel like a different person physically. I have heart disease and I felt great, no shortness of breath, not a lot of tiredness, just felt better than I have in a while. I don't know if it was the switch from 24mg to 12 but I hope it keeps up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread