$2.99 lanyard fits the P18 perfectly :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juicefreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
Oklahoma
hope it's ok to post david. i looked on your site first to make sure you weren't also selling lanyards :)

got this from madvapes and i love it. perfect fit for my P18 without feeling like it would rip sliding it in. It's soft enough material to push the button while in the case!! sweet! i def needed one and this one fits the bill for me.

e-Cig Lanyard Style 2 Brown

madvapes lanyard.jpg

i haven't been on the forum in ages, so i don't know if you've made progress with the locking button david. i'll catch up on the forum. hope you have some new stuff soon, because i need a new light spring and you know i like to grab a bunch of stuff at once :p

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
hope it's ok to post david. i looked on your site first to make sure you weren't also selling lanyards :)

got this from madvapes and i love it. perfect fit for my P18 without feeling like it would rip sliding it in. It's soft enough material to push the button while in the case!! sweet! i def needed one and this one fits the bill for me.

e-Cig Lanyard Style 2 Brown

View attachment 47009

i haven't been on the forum in ages, so i don't know if you've made progress with the locking button david. i'll catch up on the forum. hope you have some new stuff soon, because i need a new light spring and you know i like to grab a bunch of stuff at once :p

Thanks for the Link! There will still be a locking button too. It is being machined. :)

Maz

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
UK
There will still be a locking button too. It is being machined. :)

Cool, any idea of timescale David?

Just wondering how different it will be and if it will fit my P16 or if I'll need to treat myself to another full unit. I've taken a fair bit off the body length of mine, both top and bottom. I've had to reduce the length of the brass pin as there was so little room left, I've not altered the threading of the switch guard though so if it's similar dimensions as the stock switch I should be OK.

It's finished now though, no more buggering about. At 64mm long I've done more than enough damage already! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread