2 hole atomizers for Penstyle RN4072...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mEtoke2

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2008
Wisconsin, USA
Does anybody know of a supplier that still carry's 2 hole atomizers for the generic penstyle RN4072? I'm not a big fan of the 4 hole. Yes it hits easier but it's been my experience that the 2 hole produces a much denser vapor and a more satisfying nic hit. Am I the only one that thinks this? USA suppliers, STOCK SOME DEUCES!
th_shrug1.gif

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Code:
Does anybody know of a supplier that still carry's 2 hole atomizers for the generic penstyle RN4072? I'm not a big fan of the 4 hole. Yes it hits easier but it's been my experience that the 2 hole produces a much denser vapor and a more satisfying nic hit. Am I the only one that thinks this? USA suppliers, STOCK SOME DEUCES!
th_shrug1.gif

Puresmoker has em:thumb:

deewal

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2008
In a house.
Does anybody know of a supplier that still carry's 2 hole atomizers for the generic penstyle RN4072? I'm not a big fan of the 4 hole. Yes it hits easier but it's been my experience that the 2 hole produces a much denser vapor and a more satisfying nic hit. Am I the only one that thinks this?
th_shrug1.gif

I think the 2 hole is better as well for exactly the same reasons you do. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread