Status
Not open for further replies.

CountSmackula

Genisis Junkie
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2012
BFE, KY
Got 6 bottles in today's mail. Couldn't give more than 2 of them a fair shake tonight.

#1 - SmokeCignals' Blueberry - 36mg/ml, Unknown PG/VG ratio - Pure, fresh juicy blueberry on the inhale. Anthony said it had kind of a blueberry muffin taste on the exhale. I found the exhale to taste just like my favorite breakfast "toaster pastry", Blueberry Pop-Tart! And I quote: "There's all kinds of yummy blueberry flavor hidden like buried treasure inside these perfectly frosted pockets of deliciousness." [Vaped in an F-1 clearo on an 1100mAh eGo clone]

#2 - D&D Vapors' Winter Chill (without sweetener) - 36mg/ml, 100% VG - I might have crushed fresh wintergreen from the kitchen garden & chewed the pulp. Tongue tingling, solid mint flavor with that slight 'bite' that comes along with the real thing. The exhale is much lighter, almost gum-like, especially through the nose. Outstanding flavor! I thought it'd be more like a Wintergreen Altoids... (maybe the juice with the sweetener will hit that note - which is what Darcnis recommended). [Vaped in a GotVapes Stardust™ on an 1100mAh eGo clone]

Tomorrow I'm gonna break out the 310Vapers "Pineapple Express" and Mr. Vape's "SunDrop". :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread