• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

2 months not smoking but what now???

Status
Not open for further replies.

nogfriend

Jun 11, 2018
My juice that I brought overseas is running out. I think I will get back to analogs once my juice ran out. It is very sad...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

when I kana, I told the H - ... - A, if I were to order bottle of US juice 0mg Nicotine, what the issue?
They always replied, what is that juice for?
i simply say I love. to drink or make bakery.
They ask me don't tok ...., I say i can do it infront of you.

I don't care if I go in sit if the fine is. more than 4k as I'm not the big fish when they raided me.

I don't even has a. wrking MOD, asy. yihi Q3 was faulty. 15 over US juice was opened.

1 fatty slp in my hse. somemore while the guy who took my stament couldn't tolerate my attitude so. I ask him juz write whatever u wan, aske read n sign, I don't even bother to read and ask him to F off.

I know what are the charges impose and I'm not a 3rd timer inside also.

They are totally. not professional unlike CID.

Anyyway, when I went down to jurong science Park, I coop with the uncles look like as I know they juz wanna finish the whole stack of statements for me to sign

Reactions: stols001

fathzero

Mar 6, 2017
when I kana, I told the H - ... - A, if I were to order bottle of US juice 0mg Nicotine, what the issue?
They always replied, what is that juice for?
i simply say I love. to drink or make bakery.
They ask me don't tok ...., I say i can do it infront of you.

I don't care if I go in sit if the fine is. more than 4k as I'm not the big fish when they raided me.

I don't even has a. wrking MOD, asy. yihi Q3 was faulty. 15 over US juice was opened.

1 fatty slp in my hse. somemore while the guy who took my stament couldn't tolerate my attitude so. I ask him juz write whatever u wan, aske read n sign, I don't even bother to read and ask him to F off.

I know what are the charges impose and I'm not a 3rd timer inside also.

They are totally. not professional unlike CID.

Anyyway, when I went down to jurong science Park, I coop with the uncles look like as I know they juz wanna finish the whole stack of statements for me to sign

How come they know you and raided your house? Did you expose yourself too much?
Do you know how they track vapers?

• Agree
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread