The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

2 months smoke free..now gone crazy.

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by mastahvic, Dec 6, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mastahvic

mastahvic Full Member Verified Member

Nov 25, 2012
    So Cal
    Howdie all. This will be my first post on ECF. I have been a constant lurker for the past 2 months.
    It all started with my mom begging me to quit smoking. She was recently diagnosed with breast cancer, and she definitely didnt want me going through the whole cancer ordeal by smoking cancer sticks, so I opted for a way out.
    I began with a Standard Starter kit from Apollo. Contained 5 cartos, so I bought 5 different ejuices.
    Got interested in mods, so purchased an Apollo VTube.
    2 months later, ended up with a Provari Mini w/ green LED and 17 bottles of ejuice.
    This is getting quite expensive..but hey whatever works. Havent touched an analog since.

2. tidegirl

tidegirl Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 21, 2011
    Panama City, FL
    Well the good news is since you have a provari, you should be happy with equipment now, and just need juice and something to put it in now, so it should be relatively cheaper now. :) Welcome out of the shadows. Stick around and post lots.

3. The Ocelot

The Ocelot Psychopomp Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hi and welcome! Yes, it can get expensive; not only is there a learning curve, but the novelty can be very seductive to our addictive personalities. My feeling is that as long as I'm not smoking tobacco, who cares how much I spend?

4. Faylool

Faylool Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

You made some good choices and fast transitions! After 5 months I'm finally getting my mod and it's coming today within the half hour. You saved money compared to me because I have about 12 unregulated egos I will probably never use up since I have a few ego vv types that I would prefer 1st choice. Congrats You're doing awesome IMO

5. mastahvic

mastahvic Full Member Verified Member

Nov 25, 2012
    So Cal
    Thanks for the support guys. Also loving my HH357 atomizer, tried out a few tanks, cartos and china atomizers, but fell completely in love with dripping cause of the HH357.

6. MS44

MS44 Moved On

Dec 6, 2012
    Tallahassee, FL
    Congrats on making the switch! Cancer is a terrible disease that has affected and taken so many lives...

7. ErroR19

ErroR19 Full Member Verified Member

Aug 18, 2012
    SoCal
    Congrats OP I know exactly what you mean. Been 3 months off of analogues and I went through a kr808 kit, ego t kit and now a Provari mini not including accessories like 2 lava tanks and a lava gen. I need to learn to slow down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.