The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

2 more for South Carolina!

Discussion in 'South Carolina Vapers Forum' started by Zann, Nov 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Zann

Zann Full Member

Nov 16, 2010
    Upstate SC
    My husband and I live on the Georgia side of Clemson in the Upstate. We both work in Greenville. He started with an e-cig almost a month ago, and it's been 12 days for me.
    Glad to find *someone* else in the state vapes :) Neither one of us has seen anyone else that does.

I am looking forward to future meet-ups - I don't know if we will make the Midlands one.
    It would be nice to be able to talk face to face with people about their experiences and preferences.

Zann

2. Pennyyoga

Pennyyoga Full Member

welcome! This group is awesome!

3. kaderick

kaderick Super Member ECF Veteran

Welcome! It would be a little further north of work but there is a mall Kiosk in Spartanburg, (Westgate Mall) right outside of Penny's. The guys who run it are trying to do a better job then most Kiosk and carry alot of diferent items. My Mom and dad also vape and live in G,ville are and moms helps out at the mall shop. If you find yourself up there stop in and say hi!

4. Zann

Zann Full Member

Nov 16, 2010
    Upstate SC
    I have a friend in Spartanburg and he's seen the shop. Plan on going up there one of these days, it's on the "when I have time" list, along with that nap I've been meaning to take :)

5. kaderick

kaderick Super Member ECF Veteran

Nap? wow I miss those.

6. Zann

Zann Full Member

Nov 16, 2010
    Upstate SC
    Just think how much more productive we would be if we still had nap time and juice and cookies :)

7. sugismimi

sugismimi Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 13, 2010
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    Hi!!!
    Sugismimi here and welcome!!!
    I think there are several peeps from the same area,if you go to the introduce yourself mostly everyone has intro'd themselves.
    We try to be nice (she wrings her hands wickedly), and hope yall can come to the midlands meet.
    Either way, welcome again and let us know about your vaping experiences and ask for help or whatever.....
    ttyl

8. sugismimi

sugismimi Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 13, 2010
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    No!! you are awesome !!!

9. kno

kno Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2009
    Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
    Welcome welcome to the forum! Glad to meet you :)

10. rons29445

rons29445 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Welcome to the group.
    There are a bunch of good folks here.

11. Doctor Vapor

Doctor Vapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 9, 2009
    Charleston, SC USA
    Hi there...glad you could join us. Any questions you have, please ask...we're all here to help each other.

12. Zann

Zann Full Member

Nov 16, 2010
    Upstate SC
    Well I have already learned tons, some from what I've read on here, most from doing something (dripping with a Blu) and then reading on here what I did wrong :)
    Because of the above issue, I have been having a battery crisis. So while waiting for my new e-cig to get in <eGo :)>, it has been touch and go. The end part being, I smoked an analog yesterday for the first time in about a month.....YUCK! I honestly think that I would just quit, rather than go back to smoking. I don't think I got the full impact of how life changing this has been until I smoked that cig.

13. cshipman

cshipman Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 18, 2011
    South Carolina
    Ga side of Clemson? You have to be a stones throw away from me. I work in Seneca and live in Westminster.

You and your husband make the drive to GVL everyday for work? Ouch, I had a company that wanted me to do that once... I don't work for them anymore.

Glad to find somebody in my neck of the woods.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.