The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

2 More Liquids To Try

Discussion in 'VaporBomb' started by cj11, Aug 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. cj11

cj11 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2010
    easton pa
    Second order from VB once again great cutomer service called to make sure i was getting a juice I would like and quick shipping.

First order Virginia nice taste a little pepper was not to fond of the pepper but good juice with nice vapor. They sent an English Toffee sample damn that taste good just like a heath bar vape this one every now and then. Wound up mixing some with the Virgina to take some of the kick out of the pepper taste better now.

Second order I got the Shade taste good may need to setup for a few days a bit dull but this may be my primary smoke from now on. No pepper taste an light tobacco. thinking that if the flave does not perk up I could mix some virgina in.I requested an RY 4 sample from all the reviews on this thought this would be the one Nope Very floral to me and odd tasting may need to set up as well. I asked if they would make the blend 30%VG and 70%PG and they did.

Even tough some of the flaves are not for me they are still of great quality much better then the china crap i have tried. They dont kill my throat and produce mad vapor. Can expect more orders from me in the future.:D

One question how long do liquids take to setup.

2. jmaul99

jmaul99 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 19, 2010
    Marietta, GA
    Most take about a week from the time they are shipped. For me it usually takes about 5 days to get to me so I let them sit a couple more days.

3. cj11

Jul 21, 2010
    easton pa
    Well vaped the shade today on and off and it may be the one good taste and not to overpowering i will have to give it a few days but right now it is great I have been dripping because all my cartos craped out would like to see if the taste is diff in the carto.

4. cj11

Jul 21, 2010
    easton pa
    Well acouple of days later tried the RY4 and still not feeling it any one want this let me know.

On the other hand the Shade is my new juice love it can vape it all day love this stuff

Good job VaporBomb Crew will be ordering a big bottle of this in the morning.:D:vapor:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.